Rule Machine 4.1 doesn't work only in 1 rule

Ok thx.
One of my sensors was not present a couple minutes ago so I forced it to go back to present state at 20:04:22. There is only one message in the logs from my rule. Log below.

Ok I also did it.

OK, now look at the App Status page for event subscriptions and see if there is one for that device.

One more thing.. There is no "descriptionText Logging" in my sensor preferences. I turned it on for my phone device. I don't know if it's that what you wanted me to do.

My sensor preferences look like that:

I've lost track of what this rule looks like. Please post a screenshot of the main page.

It checks if all my sensors are present and should send me a notification to my phone if the state changes.
I use these drivers for my sensors:

And would like to use presence functionality to check if all sensors are good.

Allow me to suggest that you collapse all of those triggers into a single trigger with multiple devices selected. And show the Event Subscription section of the App Status page. I'm not sure why the rule is not triggering, but can dig into it.

I cant collapse them. It's custom attribute and I cant tick more than one device. See the screenshot:

Event subscription:

OK, thanks. I need to spend some time investigating what is going on. I will get back to you...

1 Like

I did it. Thanks.

Now I can see some events in my app status. But I still don't get notification to my phone.

Need to see the logs of the rule with Events, Triggers and Actions all on.

I did find a bug as to the original way you were doing this with Custom Attribute, and a fix for that will be in the next release.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. I am waiting :slight_smile:

Hey

Everything works after update. Now I get the notifications. But there is one more problem - sometimes I get the same message twice or even three times in the same moment.

Need to see the logs to show what is going on.

Screen below

Your device appears to be sending multiple events. Look at the device Events, available on the device page.

Yes, you are right.
Why is that?

It's the driver that does it. What is this driver?

It is a driver from that thread: