Rule Machine 4.1 doesn't work only in 1 rule

Hey

I have a problem with RM4.1.
Screens below

When any of my devices reports 'not present' status I should get a message to my phone.
But it doesn't work. Nothing happens when the state changes to 'not present'.

Help please

Try hitting "Done" or "Update Rule" if you haven't already to see if that helps. If not, turn on logging for triggers and actions (at least) and see if you get any clues there.

Yes I tried using "Done" and "Update Rule".
I also turned on logging but there are no logs for this app in "Logs" section.. Strange..

Show the App Status page for the rule (gear icon). You're looking for Event Subscriptions.

try redoing the notify .. delete re-add looks like there is a control character or carriage return in there.. as they all should be on one line.

Turn on logging for Events, Triggers and Actions. Show what happens... Use screenshot.

I tried. Nothing changed.

I added one more sensor called "Czujnik rezerwowy" to the list and forced change of "presence" status to true but events table is still empty. Screenshots of status of the rule and events table below.

I don't know why "allVars" has this strange values inside. It looks like my another rule "Lista zdarzen" which monitors when my doors or windows were open/closed.

Summary

Hey
Could you please help?

Still need to see the logs that show a failure.

Where to find these logs?

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Logs

Turn on Events, Triggers and Actions

This way, we can see what is triggering or not. You will also need to look at the part of the logs for the presence device to see that it is actually sending the 'present' event. On the device page, turn on descriptionText Logging:

Ok thx.
One of my sensors was not present a couple minutes ago so I forced it to go back to present state at 20:04:22. There is only one message in the logs from my rule. Log below.

Ok I also did it.

OK, now look at the App Status page for event subscriptions and see if there is one for that device.

One more thing.. There is no "descriptionText Logging" in my sensor preferences. I turned it on for my phone device. I don't know if it's that what you wanted me to do.

My sensor preferences look like that:

I've lost track of what this rule looks like. Please post a screenshot of the main page.

It checks if all my sensors are present and should send me a notification to my phone if the state changes.
I use these drivers for my sensors:

And would like to use presence functionality to check if all sensors are good.

Allow me to suggest that you collapse all of those triggers into a single trigger with multiple devices selected. And show the Event Subscription section of the App Status page. I'm not sure why the rule is not triggering, but can dig into it.