Room Lighting - lights time out depending on mode

Hi all, pretty much done with my migration from ST to my new C8 hub. The room lighting app was simple to setup and it's great that you can set up dimming based on the current mode of the hub.

What I would like to know, is it possible to setup how long the lights stay on when there's no motion based on the hub mode? Right now I have my kitchen and dining room lights to stay on for 3 minutes when all motion stops but I would like to reduce this in evening mode if possible? I can't see anything obvious and can't find anything in the guides so was wondering if I need to set up a sepearte automation for each hub mode?

Stay Minutes per Mode sounds like what you want, I have not used it though.
Dont see a screenshot in the docs of where to turn it on either but I know I have seen it somewhere. It is mentioned in this section I linked to below.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, I looked endlessly when setting up room lighting and couldn't see that, will need to have a play around after work tonight

Edit: the whole time it was staring me in the face, there is a toggle for stay minutes per mode in the mode section under room lighting. Thanks very much for your help again!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.