Room lighting disable activation also disables Turn off

Hi There,
I have room lighting logic set to “disable activation” at sunrise and re-enable sunset (-120mins), however I have observed that the disable activation also disabled turn off as well as activate. Is this desired behaviour? If not might it be possible to have this logic modified to only disable active component?
Use case is
Come downstairs just before sunrise and light turn on as expected, make coffee and sunrise occurs but lights never turn off as the off component is also disabled and not desired behaviour.
Ideally lights off/on should have their own individual control for disable on/off
Thanks for consideration

Show the entire setup, especially for Means to Turn Off and Turn Off Options.

Can you post your logs too? I just whipped up a quick example and mine is working correctly.

1 Like

Turn on logging and show the entire setup page. Can't diagnose a problem without all of the available information. Like @JB10 did...

Will do just need some time, work hours here now

Ok I have just had time to setup a test and looks like behaviour is working as expected, so my observations may not of been through enough. I also observed that disable upon aux is not available in the turn off section of room lighting which I could have sworn was not there before. Either way it’s working as expected and thanks for your input, have an enjoyable weekend (if not affected by crowd strike:-( )

I'd also suggest turning on logging for the devices involved, if you want to troubleshoot it some more in the future.