Room Lighting: Activate command not force-turning off devices HE thinks are off

I provided a buch of screenshots so u just ignored them

You did indeed provide some screen shots. Yet you ignored other requests. In that interaction we did find that RL was not importing some CT values correctly from the Motion app and Bruce got the fix in the repair queue. Your original Motion app had some leftover cruft in it and you did not try my suggested RL example. Your scenario was simple. Yet the issue got dragged out and never resolved because it was more important to complain about Room Lighting than get your problems fixed. If you have an issue lay it out and follow suggestions. It will get resolved. As shown by this thread and many others.

8 Likes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the problem is not resolved in 2.3.8.122, even though it's listed in the bug fix list. I am seeing the exact same (non) behavior as I've described earlier.

1 Like

Yep, you're right. Will find the right fix....

Found the problem. Sorry about that. Next release.

3 Likes

Can confirm Bruce, 2.3.8.123 has fixed the problem and all is good in my world. Thanks for the quick fix! :+1:

3 Likes

I am still having the problem in RL with my light not turning off after motion has ceased for 1 minute. I just found this message board. I have been pulling my hair out trying to get it to work. It was working for a long time and then a month or two ago it wouldn't shut off the light after motion stopped. I have the latest version 2.3.8.139 on C8.