RM4: How to trigger an event only once within 10 minutes

I've got a motion sensor in the shower, it starts my Sonos music. If I stand still in the shower too long, it goes off and then triggers again causing the song to restart.

How do I handle this in a conditional rule?

You can use private boolean. Can you post a screenshot of your existing rule so that I could drop in where it would have to be added?

I've been using a virtual switch, this iis what turns it on and then sets that virtual switch:

then this resets it later:

So, you can see that I can only have it play once at the moment, where as i'd like it to reset within 10 mins to allow the 2nd person to also have music

Okay, so, how would it know that you want to reset the 10 mins early? Psychic abilities? LOL Are the lights on a smart switch? You are going to have to cancel that timeout with some type of trigger to HE either a button press or something.

I was assuming no motion for x mins in the shower would be the way to go. This would prevent me being stationery in the shower, motion going off and then sonos being asked to play again whilst i'm in the shower.

Yes, but that timeout will always apply. If you want to bypass the timeout, Hubitat has to trigger that off of something. Otherwise is will wait the 10 mins.