RM shows "old" variable value on Define page, "current" value on Actions

NOTE: This issue prompted me to post earlier about a rule not running, when it actually had been running. Fortunately, @bertabcd1234 quickly straightened me out, leading me to understand it was my reliance on this non-updating variable value that threw me off. To wit...

I'm noticing that on the Define a Rule page, RM updates all instances of a particular variable's current value within Action statements — note the correct value 2112 displayed wherever pwCount is referenced . . .

. . . but not in the Variables grid at the bottom of the page, where the old value 1211 is still shown. This mismatch persists despite multiple refreshes of the browser page, or leaving/revisiting the rule.

Meanwhile, if I click through to the Actions page, the table of variables includes the correct/current value 2112 for pwCount, as expected (see screenshot, below).

And returning back to the Define page reveals that the table there has also been updated correctly.

REQUEST: CAN THE TABLE OF VARIABLES ON THE "DEFINE" PAGE BE MADE TO REFLECT THE LATEST VALUES?

UPDATE: I believe this issue was rectified with the release of 2.3.3.12x