RM rules after firmware updates

Yes, it sure does look corrupted. What would be really helpful is if you could restore the most recent backup where it is corrupted (as shown in your screenshot), and open Logs and leave it open in its own tab. Then open Rule Machine and there should be an error in Logs. I'd really like to see that error.

As for getting all of your rules back, it may depend on that error, and on whether support could handle it or not. Might be possible, but don't get your hopes up too much. Have you checked your oldest backup? One other thing you could try would be to restore a backup from 1.1.3, and roll back to 1.1.3.

Please do the Logs thing first, and post what you find here. Then we'll go from there.

app:22018-09-21 09:03:55.714:errorjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Maps with null keys can't be converted to JSON (mainPage)

to be clear all the rules are back with the corrupted backup installed.
Also not sure when the corruption happened as I have not created a new rule in awhile I have only edited old ones.
here is rule list as you can see some rules were created or updated with version 2.5

Sent you a PM. Please see and reply.