RM 5.0 Bug

@bravenel

Logging for Events, Triggers and Actions is on for the RM 5.0 rule, but nothing shows in the Event tab. Is there a different setting that I missed turning on?

Logs page, not Events for the app.

#bravenel Thanks for the clarification!

Here we are:

Do you have the logging turned on the for rule? Events, Triggers, Actions?

Also, please post a screenshot of the Event Subscriptions portion of the rule's App Status page (gear icon).

@bravenel

Logging is turned on:

Event Subscriptions:

Thank you for the assist! Learning a lot about the logging.

OK, sorry for the hassle. There was a bug found earlier today that is messing up the water sensor subscription. There will be a hot fix release coming out for it. If you can roll back to 2.2.8.152, it does not have the bug.

Hot fix release 2.2.8.156 is out, and fixes this problem.

2 Likes

@bravenel updated to the latest hotfix, recreated both rules, and they are working properly now!

Thanks for the assist!

-Travis

In RM 5, was the BUTTON DEVICE option been removed? I'm trying to transfer my rules and so far the only way I could find to replicate my rules was to create a rule per button press. I'm using an Inovelli Red serie switch. Thanks

That functionality was moved to Button Controller 5.0.

Excellent! Thanks

In Node-Red, the Rule Machine Connectors are seen but not the Variable connectors(Hub variable). Could the issue be on Hubitat side or it's definitly on Node-Red side? Would someone have a suggestion?

Are you selecting both the parent Connector device and its component devices (the individual connectors) in Maker API?

1 Like

Well, I wish I did not ask the question now. I should've thought of that. Thanks

I don't know, as I don't use Node Red. So it's just a guess on my part. Please let me know what you discover!

1 Like

You guessed right. Updated everything and worked like a charm. Thanks Bruce

1 Like

and I selected the device connector

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.