RL won't turn off lights

All good, I was looking at the wrong post / screenshot, my eyes must not have been awake yet :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, now even WITH the force option on.....still not shutting it off:

Ok, I've played with this a LOT now. RL is definetly not turning "on" this Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb (which is an LED strip).

I can turn on/off change color/etc from the driver and all updates happen with proper states being reported. RL is only sending a set color command to this light and even with "force" checked for it is not turning it on.

Sounds like it would worth a look from @bravenel

1 Like

AFAIK @mike.maxwell is already looking into this, has been discussed in other threads. Appears to be an issue w/the Advanced RGBW driver not reporting status correctly when CT is set.

You can verify this by trying changing to the Generic Zigbee CT driver, which apparently works.

5 Likes

Switching to the Generic Zigbee CT driver fixed it for me. Hoping they get the other one fixed. This has been an annoying issue to deal with.

2 Likes

From his posts, Mike is aware of the issue and working on it. He's said the fix is targeted for the 2.3.9.xxx release. 2.3.9.xxx isn't in beta yet, so we're still probably weeks away from its release. If you want to try out the fix sooner and provide feeback before it's released, you can ask to join the HE beta group.

4 Likes

I missed these, thanks!!

1 Like

See above...if you want to get an early look at the update and provide feedback, you can join the beta group.