RL Prevent Light Level Changes If Changed Manually

My guess is probably doing a RM variable or something like that but is there an option anywhere built into RL to prevent RL from changing the Level for a Dimmer switch whenever there's motion?

What happens is I'll turn the level to 100% manually at times when working in office but RL keeps resetting it back to 70% or whatever level I have set for the mode the hub is on at the time after there's motion in the room (which is pretty quick after I set the level).

RL has the "Don't activate if turned off manually" option but nothing like that for changing the level for a dimmer switch manually:

I think I can work around it with variables using RM then use the Variable option in RL but might be a good suggestion to have an option like that added in RL @bravenel

Variables is doable but annoying to have to create a bunch of new variables/RM rules just to support this since there's other rooms I wanted to set this up in.

Can you post the full room lighting instance? There is a Preventing motion inactive from turning off after a level change (override) that could probably help, but it would only work if you have motion turn on the light first and then adjust the light.

Where is that setting at, I can't find it anywhere?

A couple of things I see:

1. add the light as a means to turn on. This way room lighting will activate when you manually turn on the light.

2. go to means to turn off and select additional options. You’ll find the level change there.

Those two changes will help. Why do you have activate even if partially activated? That option will cause conflicts with your goals.

Those two changes will help. Why do you have activate even if partially activated? That option will cause conflicts with your goals.

I must of enabled that by mistake, I turned that off. I'll try your suggestion and see how it works, thanks!