RL instance can't be edited

This is what I see. However it seems to be working (other than some issues I need to fix which is why I need to edit it). It's generating log entries and I can click the cog in the top right and see all sorts of settings. I'll re-create it if I need to, but I'd rather not if possible. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I did not know this was an option, but I tried cloning it and the clone has the same problem.

1 Like

So I don't think it's salvageable. No idea what happened. I'm hoping I can glean the time periods and level settings from the exported JSON. I opened it with Notepad++ but even after selecting the language as JSON (Is this even a JSON format or a custom format?) the text is just one giant string with no formatting. Very hard to parse. Does anyone know a good way to easily format it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I can see this all from the settings page by clicking the gear and it's already formatted.

EDIT2: Well, I was able to get the times I had entered for the time periods but I do not see the dimmer levels that I had set... still trying to figure that out.

EDIT3: Nevermind figured that out too. So I am just recreating the whole thing.

If you haven't made changes since the last backup you can do a current backup, restore from a backup before it got corrupted, export it, restore from the current backup, and import it. It's a pain but it works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.