RGBGenie ZB-5008 issues

Hey there! Some time ago I bought this remote https://rgbgenie.com/?product=rgbgenie-rgbw-remote-zigbee to control my RGBW led strips.

However I can't neither pair nor factory reset it. The instruction says that I can check if it's already connected to Zigbee network by pressing On/Off button and then press any other button except the group ones. If it blinks twice, it means it's connected to Zigbee network. It blinks twice for me but I haven't connected it to any network before so I want to factory reset it.

The instruction says that to factory reset it, I should press and hold All On/Off until it turns red, then immediately short press All On/Off button 5 times and then it should do the factory reset and flash 3 times for confirmation. I tried dozens of times, pressing quicker/slower etc but I'm not able to reset it. When I perform the steps above, the red light blink once and then after 3-4secs it switches off. And remote still indicates it is connected to Zigbee network (but it isn't).

Can someone help me to factory reset the device?

I was able to factory reset it, seems I clicked too fast before.

But now when I'm trying to pair, Hubitat still doesn't see it. I tried several times to reset the remote and Zigbee network, no success so far