RF Projection Screen + Bond + Logitech Harmony

I saw someone else post a similar question but it went unanswered aside from someone pointing out a Zooz Relay.

I have a RF remote which talks to my Bond Hub. I Also have a Logitech Harmony Elite Hub. Both are talking with Hubitat.

Is there a way I can get this projector control to be seen by the Logitech Harmony Remote Screen? Has anyone done this before?

Currently I can control it by Amazon Echos, but would be great to have everything all in one place. Thanks!

Seems like few people are taking this route, but I thought I might add more info that may work in case anyone is trying to do something similar or need another type of wireless relay option. It’s a bit of a workaround but it’s the best I can think of. I’m sure many others on here also have a plethora of gadgets at their disposal.

I also have a Lutron Caseta Bridge Pro and managed to finally get it communicating with my Logitech Harmony (I had to log in to the Lutron website, reset passwords, etc.) Now all of my lights are showing up in my Harmony interface which is a start.

I’m thinking I can pick up another Lutron Pico and assign the buttons to the Bond Hub via the Bond Shade Drivers for HE.

So it should go like this when a command from the remote is issued:

Logitech Harmony —> Lutron Pico —> Lutron Bridge Pro —> Hubitat —> Bond Hub (via 3rd party Bond shade drivers) —> RF remote control which I added that controls my Projector Screen (Elitescreens Spectrum 2.)

Here’s a link to the remote/relay that I’m using from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PJCTJPW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Update: I can get the screen to respond to the Lutron Pico remote and the Lutron App will now control the movie screen. Unfortunately, I’m unable to get the Harmony App to recognize the Lutron Pico all by itself as Harmony seems to want to locate a physical switch or lightbulb instead.

The only workaround I can think of now is to somehow link the remote also to either a dummy hue bulb (I’ve linked my hue system) or dummy Lutron light switch that the Harmony App will recognize.