Responses are missing from posts

I originally looked into that and the only ad blocker I have is pi-hole and no blocking extensions.

I shut the pi-hole down for 30 minutes and while it was off I cleared the cache and then rebooted but still had the same problem. Went through a couple of Windows 11 and Edge updates, but still no change. Normally issues like this are somewhat easy to sort out, this one though has me puzzled.

1 Like

It would make sense some kind of blocking might occur for Google Tag Manager. Maybe there is some built-in Edge blocking that occurs....

I did some research and they do some low-level blocking, I whitelist habitat restarted, and no change... I still see code snips and screenshots, but none of the actual comments and no one else seems to have this problem

Yeah I tried turning on the strictest blocking in Edge and still didn't have the issue.

1 Like

Have you tried uninstalling the Edge and reinstalling it?

Just ran a repair on it, and still no change.

I am not sure it can be uninstall isn't baked into the system

1 Like

Here is an error I had not seen before: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502()

1 Like

Do you have any extensions installed on your Edge Browser?

Usually use Chrome but just as a test I just logged into the Community using Edge (Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit)) on Windows 10 Pro (Version 22H2, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0) and using piHole v5.2.4. I believe I am seeing all messages and responses.

2 Likes

Nope, no extension installed. I did a reset of the browser and still nothing, I downloaded it from Microsoft and reinstall no difference. I navigated to my old stomping grounds the Home Assitance forum, the problem doesn't manifest itself over there.

I guess my only option is to figure out how to remove it from Windows 11 and then reinstall it just to see if that fixes it.

I do as well, but every once in a while I hop over to Edge. The only reason this bothers me is that it was working just fine and all of a sudden this happens and you know how it is, if it's broken and you don't use fix it, lol :rofl:

1 Like

It's pretty integrated so unlikely to remove. That said, how does Firefox work for you?

At first, I did a repair, that didn't work, then I reinstall it and it didn't work, and now a reset, that worked, I can see the replies again. However, I still don't know what caused it.

2 Likes

The mystery of 1s and 0s. If it's not the 1, it's definitely the 0s fault. Marry Christmas! Glad you solved it..

2 Likes

william2 got his Edge back!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.