[Request] App/Driver for Garage Door Automation based on Tesla's Location

No to the polygon. But if yiu look at the pic thwre are akready two different radii ..one yobatart checking.location more often and the smaller one. to actually trigger the open.

Its pretty weird to have a non circular fence and i doubt many.people.use it.

Sorry my bad I should have googled it before asking. Found the geo-fencing examples using Node-Red. One question though what are you using to get Tesls's coordinates ? and what's the latency on that.

Installed node-red and hubitat plugin however config button is greyed out, still trying to figure out why.

Okay so I installed the node red & node-red-node-geofence. However setting up the polygon geofence is very sloppy in it. I can't even Zoom the map much and it just disappears while I am trying to set it up. It's no where close to how easy and accurate it is to set in YouQ code. Anyways I'll playaroud more with that. What are you using to get Tesla's coordinates ?

Then I’m afraid you aren’t using it correctly. You can zoom down to the level of individual driveways and homes.

I finally created a geofence but I can't figure out how to create a flow on Node-red. Ideally I would like to implement following:

1. Geofence_Close > When Tesla Long/Lat changes to out of this geofence > Close garage door
  2. Geofence_Open > When Tesla Long/Lat changes to in this geo-fence > open garage door

Can you please point me to such node-red flow example ?

Hi, Can you please help me with an example node that I can use to achieve the following ? TIA.