Replacing overhead flourescents with LED strips?

Magnetic LED Strips are made specifically to replace fluorescent tubes.

I'm using 4 ft. Dimmable Direct-wire LED Tubes - 4000K (Cool White) from toggled. I only have two fixtures, out of 6, done and just added an Aeotec Nano Dimmer earlier today. I did add a Bypass for Nano Dimmer and change the Dimming Principal to Trailing Edge Mode.

They're not flickering, flashing or humming. They light a wide area and are very bright, so the max has been set to 75%.

Do you have a URL to any of the Lithona RGB+CCT panels? Iā€™m in the US, and have had a hard time finding a flat panel reseller. My nearest Home Depot is a few hundred miles away.

They are not rgb. They just have adjustable white temperature.

Sorry, they are a different brand than I thought. This is what I bought:

1 Like

Isn't it always the case that you find A when looking for B... here's the first replacement strip I found for troffered fluorescents.

30W LED Magnetic Strip Troffer Retrofit Kit - 2x4 Troffer - 5,000 Lumens - Dimmable

1 Like

I just love the website. SuperBrightLeds.com If ever there was a site who's URL spoke to their content, that's it! Love it! :smiley:

You know, in a warehouse or grocery store where they have a TON of florescent tubes, I bet these suckers would pay for themselves in no time. Just the ease of not having to change them is probably one of the biggest benefits.

1 Like