Remotec ZRC-90 Setup

I recently received a ZRC-90, after having numerous pairing problems, I've managed to make it pair, I think. I've reset it and paired so many times, I'm at a loss to what works and what doesn't. I've done this to get some better results, but I'm at a loss on what to do next. I've tried to exclude it many times, but for some reason it won't let me. It only let's me Force Remove it. The Hubitat Instructions read, press Press L+R but that does nothing, the only way I've managed to pair it is with just L. Then it give me a configure screen and I chose the device driver for ZRC90 (I have no choice because configure button doesn't work). once done I end up with pic below. I can do nothing with the buttons and it appears the Hubitat isn't receiving any transmissions from the ZRC90.

Your screen shots do not show any state variables or device data... So it appears that the device did not join the network correctly...

There is another thread HERE that gives some suggestions on how to get the device to join...

1 Like

I had been using those instructions from that thread the whole time. The 3rd time doing everything again, I noticed the Zigbee lamp near by, I unplugged it. That fixed it, the problem was the Zigbee lamp the whole time. Thank you for your help Cybrmage, if I hadn't kept doing it I would have never have thought about the Zigbee Lamp.

A nearby zigbee device should not prevent another device from joining the network... I would seriously consider removing said lamp from the network and, if possible, replace it with a device that is working properly...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.