Remote Admin

Hi guys, I've had remote Admin for at least a year on my phone with no problems.

I'm now struggling to log in remotely as "connect to hub" is greyed out. Can anyone help me...Stu

Has your subscription expired?

Tagging @bobbyD

2 Likes

Did your credit card on file expire?

3 Likes

From what I can gather, my subscription is still active. See below. Hopefully I'm missing a very simple trick here @bobbyD

1 Like

I don't think you are missing anything. It looks like the subscription is out of sync. That could happen if you de-registered the hub and registered again (this issue is now fixed) or your payment was on hold (declined by your bank for more than 3 days). Either way, you need our help to resync the service. Please send me a PM with your hub's MAC address and we will restore your service.

3 Likes

Resolved by Bobby via a PM. Awesome result and another example of the amazing customer care which Hubitat staff always provide :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for using our add-on services and for the kind words. If you plan on using the service for the next year too, I would subscribe to the annual plan, to avoid service disruptions due to monthly payments. Less potential headaches, plus you get 2 months free :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, great. If I subscribe to "Hub Protect + Remote Admin × 1" will my existing remote admin monthly payment automatically cancel itself?

No, you will need to cancel, and wait until the month is over before you can sign up for the bundle. The current service remains active, but in pending cancelation, until it expires.

1 Like