[RELEASE] Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver

They are both identical:

_TZE200_zuz7f94z

These warnings are not critical. When do you see the "Unexpected DP_ID_COMMAND_REMOTE dataValue=2" - when pressing the STOP button on the remote or?

They just appear whenever a rule runs…I am not using the remote at all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this driver works with the Astomi Motorized Smart Blinds available on Amazon.

So glad I found this driver, I was just shooting in the dark, downloading various zigbee shade drivers until I found a zigbee driver that works with this shade.

2 Likes

Does that Astomi one report battery level? I recently got a Hiladuo shade (_TZE200_zuz7f94z) to test it out and it doesn't, which is disappointing. I may go back to the smartwings blinds on amazon (working with the Hubitat SmartWings custom driver) which are a similar pricepoint and have, imho, better build quality and easier mounts, in addition to reporting battery percentage.

No, this driver does not report battery level. Maybe it could, if the developer has time to add it.

The Astomi shades are high build quality, I was actually impressed with how nice and well built they are. I do not really see a need for a battery level, it just needs to plugged in once every six months to be charged. I just needed a driver for Hubitat to do all the major functions.

I bought the Astomi mainly because you can customize everything; color, material, and custom size to .25 inches, and even add a valence.

The Zemismart driver already uses all known methods for obtaining the device battery level, if the device itself provides such info. Unfortunately, a lot of blinds/shades controllers do not send any battery info back to the hub.

Can you post your Astomi shades Manufacturer and Model data, as detected on HE web page 'Device details' ?

Here you go.

Data

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 48
  • driver: v1.0.2.1123b
  • inClusters: 0000,0004,0005,EF00
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_zuz7f94z
  • model: TS0601
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • softwareBuild:
1 Like

I've checked the available information for _TZE200_zuz7f94z, but I couln't find any reference to battery reporting for this device. You could check with the seller probably, asking if the battery level is available in SmartLife app?

@kkossev, is it possible to include support to the following device?

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 44
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_iossyxra
  • model: TS0601

Hi @marcusvrsilva ,
_TZE200_iossyxra fingerprint is already in the driver code. Do you have this motor?

did anyone work out which brand worked the best with he?

Hi Krassimir. Yes, I have it. I'm using your driver, but only the on/off function works to open/close, and inconsistently...

It should be this one : Zemismart Rechargeable Battery Roller Shade Motor AM15 Zigbee compatibility
Can you confirm that you have set up the upper and the lower limits of the motor?

Not reporting the current position is a symptom that the device limits are not set.

Exactly the same motor Krassimir, but the limits are regularly set!

Do you see a difference in the driver behavior when the limits are set, and when the limits are not set?

How did you set the upper and the lower limits? Using the motor remote, or using this driver 'Calibrate' command? Which of the Calibrate command options work for your device, if any?

Sorry for the late to response, I'm struggling with a problematic C8 migration.

I used the included control to set the limits before to pair the device with Hubitat, didn't use the driver to set it. All my Zigbee devices are offline now, I'll stay in touch as soon as I can solve it.

For now, thanks for the help!

same for me. C8 is faster, but Zigbee doesnt work consistently, I had better luck with with build 2.3.4.148

Hi guys, fairly new to HE having just switched from ST. Looking to order some blind motors so I can operate more blinds around the house and hoping someone could point me in the direction of the exact one to order. I would prefer a motor that attaches to the chain rather than into the tube itself. I'm based in the UK so options seem limited on the likes of amazon so happy to order from aliexpress it the likes. Anyone offer any help for this? Thanks

1 Like

The AM43 one is well supported by the driver that @kkossev has developed. I’m in the UK also and got mine from AliExpress. It’s the model that comes without remote and with a small solar panel (I don’t use the panel and the battery lasts a few months)

1 Like