[RELEASE] Z-Wave Firmware Updater

You can .. But my theory has to do with the associations before the update to the current version

1 Like

Hopefully someone replies otherwise I will need to get another one. :wink:

1 Like

That's actually one of the few things I don't have.. I bought a bunch of the Red dimmers.. but for the 2 switches I needed.. I just got the black series..

I will let you know when I get one.

1 Like

I have one on order. Will let you know when I get it.

1 Like

Leviton has released files to update the z-wave switches at Link | Leviton Filetransfer . I had a spare z-wave stick that I used to do the updates on my dimmers and switches. I then noticed the info for ResourcesExtract.exe, it can extract the bin file from the exe.

2 Likes

Yep.. these appear to be the same method as aeotec..

The zip file appears to have the following:
DZ1KD
DZ6HD
DZ15S
DZPA1
DZPD3

If anyone needs help I can assist

2 Likes

If y’all haven’t done so already.. Could you click like on the first post? .. I am 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 likes away from:

Almost there

9 Likes

Whoop Whoop
:partying_face:
Thanks Everyone!!

9 Likes

This thread has now reached 3K Views! :partying_face:

3KCapture

5 Likes

Has anyone tried updating their Homeseer HS-WD200+ Wall Dimmer yet?

Bottom of this page.... Smart Home Automation Software Downloads | HomeSeer

1 Like

Not sure what format that file is .. It's not a hex file..

Yea, I wasn't to sure.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m checking to see what it will take to convert it

1 Like

@bcopeland just info for you on the Inovelli lzw30 !I too had to pull the air gap while it was parsing the firmware. I was getting the “wake your sleepy device”message. All that the debug logs showed was one error message (sorry I cannot get it from past logs). Once I got it to actually start took all of about 10 minutes. Again I would like to say thank you for the help with the few , what seemed to be minor issues.

1 Like

@sky320.. Could you look at your device and see what you have for "actualAssociations" ?

I have a theory on what is going on here

@bcopeland here are screen captures of the two divesbathfan bathfan2 . I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

Ok.. Thanks.. My theory was wrong

Any time!

1 Like