[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!

This doesn't look right, there is a method like that in my driver. Put a "unschedule()" call at the top of the initialize() method and run initialize in my driver and this will be resolved.

From the next release all my drivers will run "unschedule()" in the initialize() method.

2 Likes

Thank you ! like this:
def generalInitialize() {
unschedule()
logging("generalInitialize()", 100)
unschedule("tasmota_updatePresence")
setLogsOffTask()
refresh()
}

Yes, but for most drivers in the initialize() method, for my Tasmota one this would be the place. That is where I have added it for the next release.

EDIT: To be clear, unless you're editing a Tasmota driver, generalInitialize() is not in use, it has only existed in my other drivers since they share code. From the next release it will be removed form all Zigbee drivers.

@markus
Please can you link me to the Zigbee router drivers. I have 3 TRADFRI repeaters and I would like to run these drivers and see how they do. Thank you

2 Likes

@markus I have the Tradfri Power Outlet Repeaters. Any plans to include the on/off features for this?

1 Like

Sure, that's a simple one, I've created a new thread for these types of drivers:

1 Like

Any chance that the Zigbee Heiman Smoke Detectors are on your driver to-do list?

Hubitat has an official Heiman Gas Sensor driver but it does not work for the smoke detectors.

Thanks, Simon

1 Like

If I may ask (and I believe you’ve got it on your “todo” list) and that’s a driver for the vibration sensor (replacement to veeceeoh‘s version).

Thanks

1 Like

The only Zigbee smoke detectors on my list are the Aqara Honeywell ones. I don't have any others. Send me one (I'm in China and don't know where to get one of those) and I'll add it :stuck_out_tongue:

I've written the driver, it has been tested and seems to work as expected, I'll push it to the development repo later today as Beta.

EDIT: It's in the repo, see the first post for the URL.

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

@markus
Noticed one small issue with the pressure offset for the Xiaomi/Aqara Temperature & Humidity Sensor (not important, but thought you should know).

Seems like it doubles the offset to the pressure, when I look in the code, it doesn't make sense to me why it does that.
It measures 1011mbar, I am about 7 mbar of compared to the readings from close airports, so I add 7 and ends up at 1025. I change it back to 0, and is back at 1011. Tried 4 and ended up at 1019.
For me, that is close enough, but still an interesting issue :slight_smile:

Other then that, thanks for the nice work!

1 Like

Nicely caught :slight_smile: Don't think many saw this one. There was a bug that is still present in the Release version, this should be fixed in the current Beta, please test that one from the development branch.

1 Like

Nice, works perfectly in the beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marcus PM me your snailmail address and I'll get you one.....

many thanks

1 Like

Announcement
Aqara Cube drivers are now released as Beta. The default button order is a bit different than the old driver. Turning Left is now lower button numbers than turning Right. If you want the old order, choose the Legacy button layout from the dropdown.

There is a dimmer feature which increases/decreases when turning left/right. This can be mirrored to actual lights or a volume control to make easier use of the turning motion.

In order to get the button order to be compatible with the old driver I did look at it, but the structure of this driver is very different. I do credit @veeceeoh's driver as a source of information, but it really isn't much more than maybe 1 or 2 lines of code that truly are the same, if that.

This is very much an untested driver, I just wrote it today. With that said, I believe it to be rather complete, but logging is still rather verbose and there may be uncaught clusters. The Flip event can be improved so as to use the actual source side reported by the device, there might also be other events that could be made to be better.

3 Likes

I just started to transition to your drivers. The first one was a temp/humidity sensor.

I got this in the log:

dev:8852020-07-12 07:00:17.543 pm warnUnhandled Event PLEASE REPORT TO DEV - description:catchall: 0104 0402 01 01 0040 00 B2C4 00 00 0000 01 01 | msgMap:[raw:catchall: 0104 0402 01 01 0040 00 B2C4 00 00 0000 01 01 , profileId:0104, clusterId:0402, clusterInt:1026, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:B2C4, isClusterSpecific:false, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:01, direction:01, data:]

more info:

• endpointId: 01
  • application:
  • driver: v0.7.1.0701
  • model: lumi.weather
  • modelType: Aqara WSDCGQ11LM
  • hasPressure: True
  • manufacturer:

Thank you for reporting, I also want to take the opportunity to mention that there are no clusters that are important to catch which are not caught in any of my drivers. The reason I don't just catch and silence unknown clusters is that there may be some variation of a firmware somewhere sending data in some way I didn't know about. That is why I want to know about it, there is nothing that will break because of these messages.
The current Beta is already filtering this since there is nothing in the data sent that can be used.

do I grab the betas from github directly?

Yes, from the development branch. There is so far no way of submitting Betas only to HPM, and many of these don't have Release builds yet since I've not had enough feedback to be sure I should move them there.