[RELEASE] Xiaomi Aqara Mijia Sensors and Switches Driver

Wow! that was clean and useful.... awesome! A great tool for basic monitoring and I'm keepin' that one! Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

I'm not sure what this has to do with this post about Aqara Mijia sensors but are there any instructions anywhere on what you must do to run this APP.
It looks interesting but I don't want to screw around with my Hubitat App so I want to see how to be able to run it without screwing things up..

Hello, you can call me "Mr. ADD", sorry for cross posting, but the app is so amazing and in dealing with Xiaomi sensors, you will have devices fall off. And an extremely efficient way to deal with that, is this app. Not only is the dashboard amazing but the notifications are spot on, and there's so much more functionality that is missing from HE that this app adds.

So to answer your question, you copy/paste the code into the "apps code" section, save it. Then go to apps and install user app, select this app and your good to go. You can run the app as needed, have it send notifications for events -or- have it do nothing until you call it up.

It was developed by very well known and skilled developer(not to put any others down) @krlaframboise . Just look at the number of drivers he's created. All of his apps/drivers that I use work fantastic, so I have zero hesitation in recommending his work.

You can try this and decide if you like it. If not just uninstall it, although I'm fairly certain you'll keep it.

see what I mean... You're quite welcome

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the information and instructions.
I had tried doing as you said, but as it was so long-winded I thought I was doing something wrong.

Perfect app! How come I didnt know about it sooner? :wink:

1 Like

Totally agree. Just created a quick dashboard. Brilliant.
Thanks @krlaframboise

Warning: Thread Breaking Post - READ but do not reply.

START OPINION

Wow, I've said it before and I'll say it again...the "Valley of HE 3rd Party Development" is a verdant "Proof of Concept" harvest from which HE Staff could very well pick the fruits with nary a complaint from the developer as many would likely be proud of having their work well regarded. attributed, and no longer a support burden on them.

Looks like the last time he was under the hood was a long time ago. Tell me he'd say NO if HE asked to copy the concept. Doubtful.
""

• Changelog:
  • 1.0.1 (07/07/2019)
  •  - Initial Release

""

This and many other things like it should be supported functionality WITHIN HE. Should NOT be something one has to pull in from a GITHUB Acct, start to rely on, and then worry will break sometime down the road as HE evolves.

END OPINION

(P.S. - Thanks for bringing this App to our attention, so cool)

2 Likes

Your opinion misses one relevant point .... the Xiaomi devices do not conform to the Zigbee standard. And apparently they ( Xiaomi ) have no intention of conforming. They push the use of their own hub.

3 Likes

Is it possible to set the re-triggering time with the motion sensor? RTCGQ11LM
Or what is the default value, if not possible?

I have six of these temp/humidity sensors. I added them to my C7 after testing with a couple of the Aqara motion sensors.

At the time I was using tradfri repeaters and Sonoff S31 lite plug-ins as repeaters … and the havoc began after adding the WSDCGQ11LM. Not only were they dropping off the mesh but the sonoffs were as well.

I moved the temp sensor and a few tradfri repeaters to my C5 on a different zigbee channel and they have been behaving well for about three weeks now.

The Aqara motions are still on my C7 and doing fine.

I want to be notified when the battery change date is passed by x day's for a device using this driver.
I guess first thing we need is a new attribute, a field "Battery Date" field (manual changeable)?

Anyone a suggestion how to do?

This app adds custom fields to the device information.

indeed, a handy app, in the meantime I had already found it

I am not sure if there is something I am missing.

I have a RTCGQ01LM and it works fine, and is pretty fast, but if I am in the room, and moving around, at the 61 second it seems to reset as the "reset motion timer" is set, the lights turn off. Is there something I am missing, I don't want it to cool down if there is still motion.

should it not show as active if there is activity?

As a work around until you get an answer to your question, have you tried using a trigger that waits for the sensor to be without motion for a specific period of time (ex.: 1-2 minutes?)

2 Likes

Are these drivers still maintained?

I'm still around :smiley:

13 Likes

Hi All,

I have the QBKG24LM with netural double rocker switch, I am able to pair the switch with hubitat but no driver is able to turn off and on.

The error in the log show, user_driver_waytotheweb_Xiaomi_Aqara_Mijia_Sensors_and_Switches_572.push() is applicable for argument types

Am i doing something wrong?

I don’t know if someone added capability to this driver at some point. Thread is way too long.

Anyway, try this driver. It’s old, but might work with the model you have. Press Configure after selecting the driver and saving device.

Seems like its not working as well, i tried to do Push on Value 1. Got the following error.

2022-06-28 12:58:17.769 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_guyee_Aqara_Wall_Switch__QBKG11LM__QBKG12LM__neutral___Double_relay__LLKZMK11LM__580.push() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [1]