Many 'behind the scene' changes and some noticeable changes inspired by @nh.schottfam. (at least I think it is @nh.schottfam? The changes came from 'imnotbob' through Github. There is no user 'imnotbot' in this community, but my not-so-good stalking led me to believe that 'imnotbob' and @nh.schottfam may be the same user?)
- Optimized the update lux routine so it would check at least every five minutes to see if a daytime/nighttime schedule change was needed (without polling) even if long polling intervals were selected.
- Re-ordered the Preferences to make it a bit more intuitive (I hope).
- Corrected that some of the 'Grouped' optional attributes were not showing as available in dashboards and rules.
- Created three 'Dash' groups for attributes that are required by some dashboard weather tiles (see details below). If your dashboards are not showing/updating information from this driver you think it should be, check these and turn on for the dashboard in question. You should only turn on what you need to minimize database utilization.
- Changed the Dark Sky optional attribution to show both the light text and the dark text logos, if selected. You still need to select which of those you want to use in 'myTile' and 'weatherSummary' even if you do not have the Dark Sky attribute selected.
- Optimized some coding to reduce the file size.
(please provide feedback if you believe any of this is not right and I will correct ASAP)