[RELEASE] Virtual Switch Universal Device Type (uDTH) - good for Alexa, IFTTT, HSM, and other integrations

Pre-install question: Is there a provision for having more than one of a given device type (e.g. 5 switches in same instance)? Similar to how, say, Virtual Button driver lets you adjust the number of buttons. This could be extremely helpful for certain dashboard setups, where multiple tiles are linked to different attributes of the same host device.

I'm new to HE and have a couple dozen Zigbee units around the house. But I'd like to automate my pool light. I was going to install an additional switch on that circuit but have problems with that.
Yesterday I got an Amazon Fire tablet to use as a dashboard and noticed that somehow, it had become aware of my iAqualink pool controller! It looks like Alexa has added it as a Skill with a bunch of buttons to control the pool!

This virtual switch sounds like what I need to implement the pool into HE, but I'm really confused. I installed your Lite version, and I see that when I add a virtual switch to HE it appears as the Type. But now I'm stuck. How do I connect this virtual switch to an Alexa switch embedded in its Skill for the iAqualink?

I saw your note to "enable the Contact or Motion Sensor functions in the preferences" but I can't find that setting in my Alexa app on my phone. Could someone please list the steps needed to actually implement this virtual switch to control an Alexa device? Thanks in advance!

In your Virtual Device Driver turn on sensor option.
Then creat an Alexa rutine trigered by your new virtual device as a sensor.
Now when you turn on your divece it will report open sensor and the sensor will triger an Alexa routine