[RELEASE] VINDSTYRKA Air Quality Monitor

@kkossev

Hello and thanks for creating this driver!

I just got my Vindstyrka and set it up yesterday.

I'm not seeing all the states you are and was wondering if there was something else I needed to do to get this setup.

I'm also noticing the humidity value doesn't seem correct and I'm not getting regular updates.

States

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Jim

I have one of these in an unconditioned outbuilding and it's been pretty cold lately. I think something is screwy with the temperature code or maybe it's the device itself, I dunno. However, I've been getting an error on a dashboard including that sensor's data so I started looking around and it seems the sensor is messing up when temps go below 32F.

Very strange, in the meantime I am just filtering out temps over 150 on that dashboard which is working but as would expect I'm getting a "floor" of 32:

Outside is OpenWeather, shop is a sonoff zigbee T&H sensor and the house front and garage side are HUE outdoor motion sensors...you can see where they all go lower.

1 Like

Hi @dstutz ,
This is a bug in the driver, it is missing the code to handle the raw readings of negative temperature values (below 0 degrees Celsius).
I will check and fix this ASAP in the next few days.

2 Likes