[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Valve driver (w/ healthStatus)

Really appreciate of your work. Thank you.

I have done as per your instruction. It has done everything that it should be.

If you see my live logs it did responded when I pressed manually it showed in log but then it back to time out is it normal

Once again thank you for your help

Seems like a Zigbee connectivity issue with this device...

Don't click on any buttons from HE web page - before the device can be controlled, we should receive data from the device.

Can you easily remove the batteries for one minute and then put the batteries back in.
Clear the device live logs, something must show up in the logs when the batteries are put back.

Can you access the HE device web page from a PC browser? I will need the logs as a copied and pasted text, not as screenshots.

I didn’t see any live logs when I put the batteries back in.

That’s not good… This device does not stay connected to your HE hub.

There’s nothing that can be done from a driver side. You can look for another model of irrigation timer, or use this one via Home Assistant.

1 Like

No worries, Thank you for your help. Much appreciated

1 Like

I noticed a "new model" while planning for a new irrigation project. I chickened out and bought the old model that I know works well.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806361013395.html

2 Likes

I have the same valve...I installed your dev driver with profile set to TS0049. I do see log events every time I manually press the button on the valve. I continuously get rtt numbers for pings. Attached are events for close, open, ping and manual button press. I too don't see battery messages when I reinsert them but it is it really disconnected still given the other logging? I do see Tuya check-in messages over time as well. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

@hertzell thank you for the feedback.
From the logs screenshot I see that the open and close commands sent from the hub are confirmed as received, but I don't see a confirmation of the open/close valve state. Can you confirm that the valve does not really open/close ?

The valve is not opening or closing when pressing the buttons in HE.

OK, making it work will require some more logs and tests, I have sent you a PM.

I finally took out a Tuya Valve (GiEX) I bought Nov 2023 from Ali to prepare for a long trip later.
Try both driver from Hubitat Package Manager and Dev Driver, it might have a similar issue as you that the buttons on HE's device page are not working.
However, using the button on the value itself do report startTime, endTime, duration and some extras to the device event log. Except the first log after pairing, the rtt is always "timeout".

Mine is not TS0049. deviceProfile said "UNKNOWN"

• manufacturer: _TZE200_a7sghmms
  • model: TS0601
  • tuyaVersion: 1.0.8

@hertzell, thank you for the tests and the help.
I have pushed version 1.3.1 via HPM, which works with the TS0049 _TZ3210_0jxeoadc Rain Seer irrigation timer.

AliExpress .us link

@mcdull

Seems like the Hubitat C-8 connectivity issue with some Zigbee 3.0 devices.

1 Like

Likewise @kkossev for your help getting the TS049 working!

1 Like

Tengo una de estas TS0601_IRRIGATION_VALVE.

No consigo que funcione con el controlador de ninguna manera. Puedo estar haciendo algo mal?

Hi @apelayo1986 ,

I will need more details about your device.
As an example, see the information in this post :

Please provide screenshots of the Zigbee model/manufacturer and screenshots of the Current States and State Variables.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005005196816776.html?srcSns=sns_WhatsApp&spreadType=socialShare&bizType=ProductDetail&social_params=60607821069&aff_fcid=00bd72fc1dbc40bcbf2717370a2b0b88-1715186501269-09732-_EzTND9d&tt=MG&aff_fsk=_EzTND9d&aff_platform=default&sk=_EzTND9d&aff_trace_key=00bd72fc1dbc40bcbf2717370a2b0b88-1715186501269-09732-_EzTND9d&shareId=60607821069&businessType=ProductDetail&platform=AE&terminal_id=1e8fb3b8910a4419bda563a88a0db89b&afSmartRedirect=y

Ese es el link.

1 Like

You have a mix of Marcus's drivers and this one ...

1. Delete (REMOVE) the device from the HE web page red button.
  2. Pair it again to the hub.

Now, when you have the correct driver installed, the valve should be automatically recognized as 'S0601_GIEX_VALVE'

However, I see in the statistics from the screenshots that there are only four Zigbee messages received, and that the result of the Ping() command is 'timeout'.

This usually means Zigbee connectivity problems with the Hubitat C-8 hub ...

Anyway, try removing the valve from HE and pairing it once again. This driver should be automatically selected, if the pairing succeeds.

Then, click on the Ping() command button - you should see the rtt (Round-Trip time) numeric value in milliseconds. If the Ping() command results in a 'timeout' after 10 seconds - this will be bad news..

@kkossev - one odd thing I've found about the driver is that for my GiEX valves, the duration is definitely in seconds, not minutes. It's not a big deal to me since I know that, but thought I'd let you know.

This runs the valve for 20 seconds:

1 Like