[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

It's working for my TS0601 _TZE200_9qayzqa8 again. It's a 10 GHz radar presence sensor that is DC only.

The only thing I see now is the LINPTECH 24Ghz lost fading time under 10 sec with both versions of 1.6.2. I've edited it back in for the meantime. All other sensors of mine appear to be working as expected settings-wise and function-wise. Amazing work by you as always! :+1:

The Linptech radar doesn't fit into the common processing code flow that I am trying to complete... I am still working on it, will let you know when ready for testing.

1 Like

Dear sir,

I have just recieved a ZY- M100 from this link : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004704966668.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.17.6706180228SSNq

I have enquiry:

1. How do I know it is working, it's stated online and active, any particulars parameters I can refer to know it's working as intended?

2. How can I adjust the sensitivity and range coverage for the radar?

I'm using the Tuya Multi Snsor 4 in 1

Hi @user5693_ABu ,
Your device seems to be not the old ZY- M100, but a newer 24Ghz version of the radar...
I don't know if someone else has used it with this driver so far. You must update the driver to the latest development branch version - please use the link on the second post, or from within the HE driver editor click on the "Import" button. You must use version 1.6.2 of the driver or newer.

After updating the driver click on the Initialize button and then press the F5 key in the PC browser to refresh the page - the configuration parameters should show up.

Here's the updated outcome:

Im able to see some information in the current state now, is this good?

Much better now, but the radarSensitivity parameter shows suspicious value...
Did you perform also these steps?

After re-initialize and F5 :slight_smile:

OK, thank you. I will be going out now, but your tomorrow morning, there should be a new version with some fixes, I will ping you when ready to update it and test again.

2 Likes

Thank You so much @kkossev

1 Like

Mine is doing the same thing. It is adding an extra 0 to my saved settings.

1 Like

Yes, the sensitivity parameter of the 24GHz model is a float value in the range of 1.0 to 10.0, so it must be divided by 10 in the code. In the current version, if you set it to 57, it will be actually 5.7

You can experiment changing the code yourself now .. :slight_smile:
Change the Device Profile for TS0601_IJXVKHD0_RADAR this way :

You will need to click on Initialize button after saving the new code, there is still a problem when an existing preference type is changed from 'number' to 'decimal' and vice versa ...

2 Likes

BTW, the latest dev.branch version adds a new 'all' attribute. It is disabled by default.

To use it, first toggle the option to be enabled and save the preferences.

Then, the 'all' attribute will be shown on the top of the possible Status attributes dropdown list. Select it and hit Save again.

2 Likes

Thanks that seems to have fixed the problem! :+1:

1 Like

@user5693_ABu you can update the driver - same version 1.6.2, timeStamp "2023/10/14 9:21 PM".

Here is the updated parameters:

Technically, the sensor is now working find right?

I was thinking, I'm no expert, shoudlnt the parameters below also being revised to the scale? i.e. 550 --> 5.5 meter for example

The attribute functions are really a neat thing. The radar sensor used for the Linptech is criticized by some as being really inaccurate with regard to distance readings. I put it to the test against my FP1 using the attribute reading of distance on my dashboard. It fluctuates a little as each sensor reads the people moving around the room slightly differently, but I was amazed at how much they agreed with each other. I will have to test my other sensors now out of curiosity starting with my TS0601_IJXVKHD0. Thanks, kkossev for bringing it up as I learned something neat and new today!

Web capture_14-10-2023_213844_192.168.1.51

2 Likes

Hi, do you know where I can read to have a little more in-depth understanding with regard to i.e. what Lux threshold, delay fading time, illuminance correction are meant for, how to set it right. Thanks for your response

Hello and thank you for all your efforts in creating these drivers. I purchased one WZ-M100, when I am using your 4 in 1 driver , it gives 500 Server Error, there is no logs or anything. Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting this ?

This is the fingerprint:

endpointId: 01
application: 4A
manufacturer: _TZE204_e5m9c5hl
model: TS0601
tuyaVersion: 1.0.10

Thank you in advance

@memiautomation make sure you have your HE hub updated to the latest platform version.
This error 500 was fixed in HE version 2.3.6.144

You have a new device model/manufacturer whose fingerprint is currently not in the driver.
Enable the 'Advanced Options' and hit Save. Then, manually select Device Profile "Tuya Human Presence Detector SXM7L9XA".

Thank you for the reply. It dosen't get there, when adding, it picks up Zemismart blind and when I try to change it, it generates the Server Error 500, so I never get to the advanced options.

I am on C8 and using the latest firmware. I actually added the fingerprint just below line 632:
[profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,0004,0005,EF00", outClusters:"0019,000A", model:"TS0601", manufacturer:"_TZE204_e5m9c5hl", deviceJoinName: "Tuya Human Presence Detector"]

But it didn't help. The driver is downloaded from HPM , just today. Thank you