[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

What you have tried seems correct, I don't know why is this Server Error 500 ..

Try the following:

1. From HPM, use the "Repair" function to repair the Tuya Multi Sensor 4 In 1 driver. Go to Drivers code (refresh the web page if already opened) - is there only one instance of the 4 In 1 driver?
  2. Select the driver, after it loads, click on the Import button, then again Import, and finally, hit the Save button.
  3. Check the driver version near line 84, it should be version 1.6.4 (or bigger). This dev. branch version includes the _TZE204_e5m9c5hl fingerprint.

Manually assign the Tuya Multi Sensor 4 In 1 driver to your WZ-M100 (use F5 to refresh the device web page, if you have it already open in another tab), and click on the Initialize button. Or delete the device and pair it again - this time the correct driver should be assigned automatically.

Thank you, it worked, just FYI the HPM did not fetch any newer, it actually fetched 1.5.3! No the device is not responsive with health status unknown and powersource : ? and distance and other variables are NULL. Image attached. I will play with it later. Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Hello, kkossev
Sonoff's sensor news catches my eye.

SONOFF Zigbee Human Presence Sensor | SNZB-06P

1 Like

I like the form factor. A little like Reolink cameras with the magnetic pivot base.

Sensor distance seems quite short though. Probably ok for most smaller homes.

I don't have high hopes, but I already ordered one ...my curiosity will empty my pockets! : (

There are already at least two 'not configurable at all' mmWave radars - the big black square ugly radar w/ the annoying LED (24Ghz) and the OWON 10Ghz radars.

Will see how it will perform compared to the other radars, where we can fine-tune the sensitivity and the minimum/maximum detection ranges at least.

1 Like

@memiautomation don’t skip steps 2 and 3.

Add step 4 - pair the device again to the HE hub. The states show that it does not communicate to the hub.

It is cheap, what I don't like about that one is the 5.8GHz. It just becomes a more sensitive PIR sensor. The ones I played with, they need to be 24GHz to get static (breathing) detection which is why I'd personally buy a human presence detector. That way when you are watching TV, reading a book, etc and not moving, it still detects you.

I do like the Sonoff products though. They tend to work well with Hubitat and be reliable.

1 Like

I agree with you that you don't expect much.
Because this device seems to be difficult to set up precisely, which is the first standard I want.
Still, I will wait for your test result.

I ordered one of the 24Ghz products in the link below.
I hope I can tell you good news

https://ko.aliexpress.com/item/1005005792415256.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.32.3b1a140fhHoLqp&gatewayAdapt=glo2kor

3 Likes

Which one at that listing? I have one of them.

I ordered 2 of the 24G, with wall stand from here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004961301451.html

They work great. There are these ones in this driver: TS0601_IJXVKHD0_RADAR

1 Like

Error setting Motion Detection Distance while setting distance to 3.00 meters.
This is a Moes branded presence detector. What is the default distance suppose to be?

1 Like

Did you type "3.00" or did you type "3"

I am just curious. I'm trying to set up the device and if the device comes initialized to 6 meters than I am not going to be successful.

Looks like some bugs. I was a few versions back, but I tried the newer versions and saw what you saw.

There is a separate thread for this sensor and also a stripped down driver that seems to work.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Gassgs/Hubitat-Apps-and-Drivers/master/Drivers/Linptech%2024Ghz%20Presence%20Sensor%20ES1.groovy

1 Like

This was a bug, or maybe I can call it now a 'Device Profile configuration error/typo'. The fix was as easy as putting the missing period in the device profile definition :

[at:"0xE002:0xE00B",  name:'motionDetectionDistance',         type:"enum",    dt: "UINT16", rw: "rw", min:0.75, max:6.0,    defaultValue:"4.50", step:75, scale:100, map:["0.75": "0.75 meters","1.50": "1.50 meters", "2.25": "2.25 meters", "3.00": "3.00 meters", "3.75": "3.75 meters", "4.50": "4.50 meters", "5.25": "5.25 meters", "6.00" : "6.00 meters"], unit:"meters", title: "<b>Motion Detection Distance</b>",     description:'<i>Large motion detection distance, meters</i>']               // aka Far Detection

Probably, I have shared my plans before already - here, the final goal is to make it possible to add support for new devices (no matter Tuya or other brands) by defining a custom 'Device Profile' in a text file stored on the HE (Hub Local File Manager), without any needs to touch the driver code.

I.e. something similar to Zigbee2MQTT 'external converters' or Home Assistant ZHA 'quirks'... :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Latest dev. branch version ( currently 1.6.5 2023/10/22 3:56 PM) adds support also for SiHAS / Shina Systems USM-300-ZB Multifunction sensor (available in Korea) :

@jw970065 @kwon2288 @JG_Yoon FYI

1 Like

Dear kkossev

Driver information has been notified to the IOT Forum.
Thank you.

1 Like

The presence sensor I bought arrived, so I connected it.

Device pairing info

Manufacturer: _TZE204_ijxvkhd0
Endpoint 01 application: 4A
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0004,0005,EF00,0000
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: _TZE204_ijxvkhd0
Endpoint 01 model: TS0601
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 0019,000A
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4

Make sure you are on the latest dev.branch version ... This radar should have radarSensitivity, staticDetectionSensitivity, fadingTime and maximumDistance settings.

1 Like

Let me re-apply.
The attached photo is currently connected to the Tuya Hub.