[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

Hi @asheville ,

Your 4-in-1 device was added to the dev, branch version 1.1.0 (link in the second post) . Please update manually (you can use the Import button in the driver editor to quickly import the latest dev. version) and let me know if temperature and humidity works.

This device does not send information to HE whether it is on battery or on USB power, so the powerSource is always battery.

1 Like

@kkossev -- you are the man! Yup. Got Temp/Humidity now! Huge thanks!

1 Like

I got the Moes one

_TZE200_holel4dk

It's mostly working but I'm getting errors on the logs

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Double on line 1018 (method parse)

And to add to this, the illuminance seem to be stuck at "2" whether the actual lighting conditions. I tried turning off the lights and even covering the whole device.. illuminance stays at "2"

1 Like

Hi @tj1 , thank you for the report!
You've found a bug, what I can't understand is why it was not caught by me until now... The illuminance not updating is a direct result of that bug.

It's fixed now in the development branch version 1.1.1.

1 Like

happy to help and test as always. Thanks more for your work though.... it makes Hubitat so much more useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, great thread here :slight_smile:

I've just received a TS0202, it is detected but the driver and installation completes without issue, but I don't seem to be getting any motion alerts. Any ideas?

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 46
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_6ygjfyll
  • model: TS0202

Thanks. Paul

This device fingerprint is present in the latest release and dev. versions .. When you paired it to HE, was this driver selected automatically?

If not, delete the device (REMOVE button from the device page at the bottom right) and pair it again, close to the hub (1-2 meters away).

If it still doesn't work, you can turn the debug logs on and copy/paste some logs starting from the time when you remove the batteries (or the USB power?) for 1 minute and power on the sensor again. Use the forum editor cog wheel tool to put the logs in a hidden Summary section.

1 Like

Thanks for the swift response.

OK. My mistake, I wasn't;t in front of the hub and it hand't completed the pairing process properly by the look of it. All working, thanks for the steer! Appreciated.

1 Like

Can you also post a link to the site where it was purchased?
Is it 4-in-1 or just a motion sensor?

Just a motion. From your links above. P

I don't remember why I placed this sensor in the wrong 4-in-1 group .., So it will not work with the current versions, please wait for a fix.

I see it's detecting motion but not resetting afterwards, will do. Thanks for your help.

I will need the device fingerprint, as determined in Hubitat. The information for this device on the web is not consistent.

Change the driver to the HE inbuilt named 'device'. Then click on the "Get Info" button, while the sensor is awake (wave in front of it : ) ). You may need to make several attempts, until you see the fingerprint in the live logs.

Here you go:

fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0001,0500,0003,0000", outClusters:"1000,0006,0019,000A", model:"TS0202", manufacturer:"_TZ3000_6ygjfyll"

Thx

1 Like

I have pushed the bug fix into the development branch version 1.1.1 "2023/01/08 06:06 PM"
You can update the driver from the Import button in HE driver editor.

Let me know whether the sensitivity and the "Motion Keep Time" preferences are visible and working for this sensor. The device needs to be awake when changing these preferences.

Now working with this driver, config looks like this. Note that I have not removed and re-added. Is this what you wanted to see?

Do you see any option for setting up the PIR sensor sensitivity or re-trigger time in the preferences section?

Currently looks like this, with the advanced options revealed:

@kkossev
got the updates and tested it with the mmwave sensor as indicated previously.
Happy to report, no more errors on the logs so far and the illuminance reading seem to move. However, it doesn't seem to be accurate currently showing illum. level 3 only. I have another motion sensor with light sensor beside it:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 44
  • manufacturer: _TYZB01_vwqnz1sn
  • model: TS0202

.... and it shoes illuminance : 12 which i think is closer to the real thing since i'm in a room with fairly dim light at the moment.

Hi everyone,

I bought this one:

But can't get it to pair. I can get the LED to blink quickly by pushing the button for 6+ seconds, but Hubitat won't pair with it. Is there a way to factory reset this device? I've tried clicking 5 times in a row and holding the button for 30 seconds.