[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

+1000

2 Likes

thanks! Another thing - I see that even after choose the motion sensitivity to Low (in the general settings, not in setPar), I still get false detections. Should I also set motionsentivity = 1 or 0 in the setpar? or maybe something to do with the motionFalsedetection setPar?

Nothing to worry about, these are one-time only debug messages, which were temporarily shown as warnings to attract my attention. This is the automatic correction of the preferences types when changed between the driver versions.

I have 'downgraded' all these to Debug messages in the latest dev. branch version.

There should be no difference whether you change the sensitivity manually from the Preference section or automatically (from RM5, webCoRE, etc..) using the setPar function. The effect should be one and the same.

Isn't the motionFalsedetection shown in the device web page Preferences?
Actually, I don't know what is the effect of this binary parameter...

Not sure if this is the place to ask. I have a TUYA(one of the models with the USB power) and for the life of me cannot get it to work correctly.
Use case: I placed it in the basement and linked it to the light switch. Detects movement/presence etc it turns the light on. I have experimented with various settings yet I am sitting at my desk and while typing or working on my computer the light turns off. I even put it on my desk just to make sure it detects the micro movements. Does anyone have some kind of template I can use ? I know it cannot be exactly what I need but some sort of starting point where I can start tweaking it to my specific use.At this point it is just a glorified movement detector. I can start a new thread if this is not the correct one. Thank you

Hey Adrian - I'm working through similar troubleshooting. In my use-case, I'm hoping to use the sensors in my kids' room to trigger a night-time and/or nap routine. I found some really good information in this thread posted by @kkossev. You'll find this chart referenced in the thread as well:

These are the presets from Tuya SmartLife app :

LivingRoom Bedroom Washroom Aisle Kitchen
Motion detection distance 800 500 300 900 1000
Motion detection sensitivity 6x 6x 5x 8x 6x
Small motion detection distance 600 400 400 400 600
Small motion detection sensitivity 9 6 8 5 8
Static detection distance 600 600 400 0 0
Static detection sensitivity 9x 9x 8x 8x 8x

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Thank you! I will give it a try

Hello, does anyone have a _TZ3040_bb6xaihh motion sensor and does it work with this driver? Mine can be paired without any problem, but then it is absolutely unresponsive (frozen).

@martin.machacek.cz try pairing it again, very close to the hub. Is it C-8 or C-7?

@AdrianCanuck please identify your device model and manufacturer ( the ''Device Details' data section at the bottom of the web page). I just counted 57 (fifty-seven) different mmWave sensors devices, each of these may behave differently.

Hello, thank you for your response. I tried to pair it several times near the hub. Even I let it sit near the hub after pair several hours. When I pair it it shows battery status and motion active but never switch to inactive. When I switch it to inactive manually (with motion button) it will never go active with motion again. I have Hub C-8

Can you post the model/manufacturer data ?

I mean this :

Device Details

Also, please post of the State Variables section

State Variables

Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-19 202143
Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-19 202222

TS0202 _TZ3040_bb6xaihh requires the following options to be enabled in the Preferences section :

This device does not send itself 'motion inactive' event, that's why the software timer must be used.

If it still doesn't work, please update to the latest dev, branch version (the link is in the second post), currently it is ver. "1.6.8" "2023/11/13 11:50 PM"

Hi,

Your work towards this driver is amazing and I for one I am very grateful
I have 2 of these:

For the life of me I cannot get it to stay on more than a few mins unless I wave my hands in front of it
I have played with the settings.Cranked sensitivity to the max to no change.
I put it on the desk before me just to test and eliminate any false positives etc
I mean for something that claims it can detect the breathing (I take this with a grain of salt) It behaves like a regular motion detector.

So I'm thinking
1.I got some dud or one of the many knockoffs of the knockoffs
2. I am doing something very wrong
3.All of the above :slight_smile:
What I'm trying to achieve is really simple. Want to be able to stay at my desk working and have the light on. When I leave after the presence is no longer detected turn the light off

1 Like

I have received my Tuya 5.8 ghz presence sensor. I am pretty new to radar/mmwave sensors in general. While I am getting motion events, it states in "Current States" section that my radar is disabled.

After loading the latest 4 in 1 driver it did auto-detect "Tuya TS0225_HL0SS9OA Human Presence Detector" for this device so I think that is correct. Also am really confused as to how we set the advanced settings for the different room types. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aliexpress item 3256805727801987

1 Like

Me too and I was just about to post the same question.

2 Likes

I noticed some copy/paste bugs in some of the TS0225_HL0SS9OA radar parameters - please wait for a fix in the next few days.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

1 Like

Hi @stephen_nutt @Jiveman @AdrianCanuck ,

As it may take longer than I expected to publish a new version for TS0225_HL0SS9OA , please switch temporarily to the old version 1.5.3

This is a direct link for download :

After downloading and installing as a new driver, manually switch to the old version :

(you can have the old version assigned only to your TS0225_HL0SS9OA radar, while using at the same time the last version for other devices that use the 4 In 1 driver.

Please let me know if the changing of the radar preferences is working OK with the old version?

1 Like