[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

Manually change the driver to Tuya Zigbee Contact Sensor++ w/ healthStatus and pair the device again to the hub.

You are a rock star !!! I was just about to ask you about this one

but your instructions made that work also!
You have saves us all SOOOO much money making these work!

1 Like

Is there any recommendation for a 24ghz presense sensor that can be operated with battery?

I am not aware of any battery-operated mmWave sensors.

All radars do a lot of on-board processing which consumes relatively high energy (a few hundred milwatts). The only one model supported by this driver has 2xAA batteries which can be used for a short-time backup only.

1 Like

Thank you for the fast reply.
From the wired options, what in your opinion is the best overall?

You can start with the Linptech/Moes 24Ghz Presence Sensor.

It is relatively simple, not expensive, and available on both Amazon and AliExpress.

3 Likes

Hi TJ,
There were a lot of changes in the code (dev. branch) recently... So some functionalities may got changed, thank you for your report!

Please test the new update version 1.6.2 timeStamp 2023/10/14 10:32 AM : TS0601_PIR_PRESENCE - preference inductionTime changed to fadingTime, humanMotionState sent as event;
I am trying to keep the custom attributes as less as possible, so there are some breaking changes for this device. Let me know if this version works for TS0601 _TZE200_9qayzqa8

I am not sure - is this sensor DC powered only, or can work on batteries as well?

It's working for my TS0601 _TZE200_9qayzqa8 again. It's a 10 GHz radar presence sensor that is DC only.

The only thing I see now is the LINPTECH 24Ghz lost fading time under 10 sec with both versions of 1.6.2. I've edited it back in for the meantime. All other sensors of mine appear to be working as expected settings-wise and function-wise. Amazing work by you as always! :+1:

The Linptech radar doesn't fit into the common processing code flow that I am trying to complete... I am still working on it, will let you know when ready for testing.

1 Like

Dear sir,

I have just recieved a ZY- M100 from this link : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004704966668.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.17.6706180228SSNq

I have enquiry:

1. How do I know it is working, it's stated online and active, any particulars parameters I can refer to know it's working as intended?

2. How can I adjust the sensitivity and range coverage for the radar?

I'm using the Tuya Multi Snsor 4 in 1

Hi @user5693_ABu ,
Your device seems to be not the old ZY- M100, but a newer 24Ghz version of the radar...
I don't know if someone else has used it with this driver so far. You must update the driver to the latest development branch version - please use the link on the second post, or from within the HE driver editor click on the "Import" button. You must use version 1.6.2 of the driver or newer.

After updating the driver click on the Initialize button and then press the F5 key in the PC browser to refresh the page - the configuration parameters should show up.

Here's the updated outcome:

Im able to see some information in the current state now, is this good?

Much better now, but the radarSensitivity parameter shows suspicious value...
Did you perform also these steps?

After re-initialize and F5 :slight_smile:

OK, thank you. I will be going out now, but your tomorrow morning, there should be a new version with some fixes, I will ping you when ready to update it and test again.

2 Likes

Thank You so much @kkossev

1 Like

Mine is doing the same thing. It is adding an extra 0 to my saved settings.

1 Like

Yes, the sensitivity parameter of the 24GHz model is a float value in the range of 1.0 to 10.0, so it must be divided by 10 in the code. In the current version, if you set it to 57, it will be actually 5.7

You can experiment changing the code yourself now .. :slight_smile:
Change the Device Profile for TS0601_IJXVKHD0_RADAR this way :

You will need to click on Initialize button after saving the new code, there is still a problem when an existing preference type is changed from 'number' to 'decimal' and vice versa ...

2 Likes

BTW, the latest dev.branch version adds a new 'all' attribute. It is disabled by default.

To use it, first toggle the option to be enabled and save the preferences.

Then, the 'all' attribute will be shown on the top of the possible Status attributes dropdown list. Select it and hit Save again.

2 Likes

Thanks that seems to have fixed the problem! :+1:

1 Like