[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

Do you have anything approx. 3.8 meters from the sensor that could interfere - like a ceiling or a floor-standing fan, an air conditioner, curtains moving from the air flow, etc…

The easiest way to check whether your device is not defective is to install it in another room and try it there.

You can also try setting the maxDistance parameter to 3 meters, although this will effectively limit the radar range.

also be sure to reduce the fade time while testing. it makes things happen much faster.

Hi kkossev,

thanks for the advice. It was useful. I believe it was the position of the sensor. Once I shifted the sensor to another place, it is fine now. I am not sure is the glass table or other things that caused it to malfunction.

Hi jrau272,

Thanks. I put fading time to 10. Things really happened faster. Good for debugging. Lol...

Thanks a lot. Appreciate.
Roger.

1 Like

Hi,
I installed the driver version 1.3.5.
This is the model for the sensor:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 4A
  • manufacturer: _TZE204_sxm7l9xa
  • model: TS0601
  • tuyaVersion: 1.0.10
    Which should work with the driver, I believe.

I'm not sure how to proceed from here - on the log page I get:

And on the device page:

And

It seems like this is not operational. Please note I'm in the process of charging the device with the USB cable - not sure if that matters.

Could you please help?
Thank you!

Seems like some code lines are broken... Try to re-import and save the code again using the Import button:

1 Like

Driver version 1.3.6 2023-06-25 is pushed via HPM.

It fixes a bug introduced in the previous version, where the chatty radars will produce excessive debug logging (only when the Debug preference has been turned on).

2 Likes

I updated the driver and for about two seconds there were debug logs for some of my chatty radars, but it is back to normal now. Probably just HE switching between the old and new versions.

EDITED: For two seconds (not one minute)

2 Likes

Can you post the link to the site where this device was purchased?

OK thank you!

Ali Express - Tuya Zigbee Human Presence Sensor Smart Life Wifi Light Motion Sensor MmWave Radar Luminance/Distance Detection Home Automation _ - AliExpress Mobile

It worked, thank you so much!

1 Like

Did you buy the hub that you linked to by mistake?

The links to AliExpress sellers that have different device options (masked as 'color' !!!) are one and the same. Often the default device (zigbee vs WiFi vs something cheaper) is misleading ... : (

4 Likes

No, made sure I bought the sensor! But indeed, the links can be misleading.

1 Like

@kkossev,
My Tuya Zigbee Multi-sensor 3 in 1 Neo sensor had been inactive for about 5 days, since 27th June. I only noticed that it was not working after checking the Device Health status app. Removing and re-inserting batteries got the sensor working again.

Device Health status

Neo sensor

Events

I have rules set up to alert me when a device goes offline, but this sensor was online but inactive, any suggestions on how to monitor inactive devices ?

Thanks

Do you see a 'deviceHealthCheck' scheduled job at the bottom of the device web page?

Yes, please see below:

Probably the periodic health check job was stopped for some reason before.. Let me know if this happens again.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I updated to the latest driver(1.3.6) and paired device again, now it's working.

@kkossev is the man !! Thank you Krassimir

EDIT- spoke to soon. The ZY-M100 is connected(had to pair it twice) but seems to never go inactive. I'm going to put it in a cardboard box to see if it can even go inactive.

Okay- as Krassimir suggested above I had to manually set the profile to YXZBRB58 and even on the lowest setting this device can see through objects, like cardboard, cloth, paper. It's like a freaking X-Ray machine. I hope the radiation isn't going to shrink my gonads !!

So with this device I can see the crook when he is 2 houses away, so definitely not going to include in HSM, as it's way too sensitive.

Here's the link where I got mine. If you want one don't wait too long or they'll switch the firmware AGAIN !

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804900503176.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.23.21ef1802xb9VKZ&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

CAREFUL-I bought the wall mount Zigbee square one, but it's a multi listing , so not sure about the other device-if it works or not.

Here's my device join data from my 2nd pairing

2 Likes

Hi Rxich,

This sensor has different firmware than the 'classic' Tuya mmWave sensors and the YXZBRB58 model.

I will be able to make a new device profile hopefully in the next week.

As a temporary workaround, try to configure your radar to use the manually assigned "Tuya Human Presence mmWave Radar" profile :

1 Like