[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug (w/ healthStatus)

The driver from the first post of this thread.

Thanks, I reinstalled the driver from HPM and now I see that it is included.

1 Like

Hi, I've just bought the same power meter but mine is stucked on 0

reading :sweat_smile: have you made any change

?

Please post the device details ( the model and the manufacturer) that can be found at the bottom of this device web page in HE.

Yes sorry, actually is identical as the other

This is the “State Variables”

Please post the “Device Details “ section -can be found at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Thank you. This device is currently not supported by the driver, I will look at it when I have a chance.

Thanks a lot, but a guy some post before said it was working and I was asking him if he did any change to let it works

Sorry, but this device does not match any of the other devices that are currently supported in this driver. Adding it is in the TODO list, but I can do it after several weeks, not sooner.

If anyone has already done it in this driver, please let me know - I can then merge the mods into the code.

Zigbee2MQTT implementation code is here, it will help to add the support for this device in this or in another driver.

Thanks a lot, I'm gonna wait for it :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I am probably doing something (I should have known about) wrong but when I pair the device (Frient/Develco EMIZB-132) it never shows the manufacturer nor model. I have restarted, installed the latest firmware, reinstalled the driver, factory restored the EMI and all other things I could think of.

endpointId: 01
application: unknown
firmwareMT: 1015-0340-00040007
manufacturer: unknown
model: unknown
softwareBuild: 00040007

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Seems like the pairing process has not been successful..

Try pairing it again to your hub, but obligatory delete the device first (use the 'REMOVE DEVICE' red button at the bottom of the web page). Pair it close to the hub.

1 Like

Thanks @kkossev ,
I factory restored and removed a couple of times and finally it worked. Works great with your driver. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just got my Frient Monitor 2 and have also started from your driver @kkossev

I added a new device fingerprint to the current driver (in the 'NON-Tuya plugs' section):

fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"02", inClusters:"0000,0001,0003,0020,0702,0B01,0B05", outClusters:"0003,000A,0019", model:"EMIZB-141", manufacturer:"Develco", deviceJoinName: "Frient Energy Monitor"                    // https://community.hubitat.com/t/frient-energy-monitor-driver/89327/28?u=kkossev

and then added the model number to existing the 'isFrientEnergyMonitor' test:

private boolean isFrientEnergyMonitor() { state.model in ["EMIZB-141"/* , "ZHEMI101"/* , "SPLZB-131"*/] }

The monitor is automatically recognised when joined and correct driver selected.

2 Likes

Looking forwards to this though it's been a good excuse to start looking into how the various drivers are written. I really like the dashboard convenience of the HTML output of the Tuya code.

I good place to start is the examples published on HubitatPublic repository on GitHub :

Hello @kkossev , is this device compatible with your driver? I have strange states:

endpointId: 01
application: 46
manufacturer: _TZE204_cjbofhxw
model: TS0601

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 12.23.19

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 12.23.37

Hi Fabio, I checked the code and the voltage, amperage, power and energy reporting should be supported for this device.

Did you pair it to the hub with the driver already installed? Was the Tuya driver selected automatically when you paired it to the hub for a first time?

If you meant why the 'powerPollingSupported' driver internal state variables are false - this is OK, because this clamp meter is automatically reporting the V/P/A/E periodically, i.e. there is no need to poll the device.

Put the clamp (over one of the load wires only!), if you have a load >3 watts you should see the amperage and the power readings.

Hello,
Ok thank you.
All ok for the installation/pairing. It was the false states and absence of results that was making me doubts.
As I don't have any load wire easily accessible to test, I did it on a smart switch load wire but certainly the consumption is to weak to be detected. I will try on an other device more powerful :grin:

1 Like