[RELEASE] Tasmota for HE - Auto-detecting Tasmota drivers + Tasmota firmware 7.x/8.x for HE (for use with Tuya, Sonoff and other ESP devices)

Oh, I see... so is this a case of reflashing with the above version of tasmota and trying again then?
I'll give it a go and come back to report.

Thank you

Sorry, there are soo many files to choose from.
Could you please point me to the correct one? Don't want to break anything :slight_smile:

EDIT:
All done and working as it should.

Thank you!

1 Like

You should load this minimal version of 9.4 first (you get an error due to current and new taking up to much memory if you go straight to the full version)
Tasmota-minimal.bin
Then load the full Version of 9.4.
tasmota-httphook.bin.
You will see a new field under CONFIGURATION to configure HTTPHOOKS with your HUB ip address and port (usually 39501)

I thought fellow Tasmota users would be interested in my new Tasmota Sync drivers that allow Hubitat and Tasmota to synchronize in real-time without any special variant of Tasmota or use of HTTP hooks.

It does this by using Tasmota 11 rules and triggers to monitor changes on Tasmota and sends any state changes to Hubitat in JSON format for processing. Response times are typically 1-2 seconds.

Here is my posting from a couple of days ago for more inforamtion.

I'm not trying to thread jack so if you are interested then please reply to the above linked post, not this one. Just trying to spread the word. Hope some fellow Tasmota fans find this of interest.

Cheers.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.