[RELEASE] Sure PetCare Pet Door Integration

Yep, definitely hit Done.

I have the two scheduled jobs also.

Just removed everything completely and reinstalled again...updated the two Date lines. It looks like the debug logging may have stopped ...now to find the cat...

You should be able to see events on the cat’s device page, events button (you will have to scroll through a few pages of Tag ID events):

My cats did not like the code testing phase, and are very good at hiding.

1 Like

Looks like I haven't gotten rid of the debug.

No, that’s normal. The debug logging is to the Hubitat logs. You are viewing the event logs for the device. Move forward (back in time) a few pages.

Ah, ok. I have no more pages due to the reinstall. I guess I just have to wait for her to go out now. It's peeing down with rain so it might be a long wait.

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Your cat needs to get with the home automation testing program.

1 Like

Ta-da! Just started working out of the blue. Thank you so much for persevering @672southmain

1 Like

Do you already have a PR in the works? I want to get that date fix in so I was going to work on that this weekend.

Sorry, no. I am across the country at a nephew’s wedding. Then, after driving back, I am involved in heavy litigation for a client.

Hi folks

Sorry to be a pain - I love this integration. My cat will not enter the house at night unless the kitchen light is on, so I use it to turn the light off after he enters when we've gone to bed :slightly_smiling_face:

I'm getting warnings that the door connect device is sending too many events.It's sending every minute.

Have tried fiddling with he app and driver code but my coding is not up to it. Is there any easy way to reduce the frequency of the events quickly?

I have debug logging off.

Cheers
Tim

No. It’s going to take some work.

1 Like

Ah OK thanks.

My programming skills are tragically limited to more esoteric stuff like Pascal and Ladder. These web languages baffle me.

Thanks anyway, appreciated

Tim

I’ve got one, too. Temporarily, you can just raise the level for event warnings to 1200 or so.

You did see my post above about the two-line edit that is needed, right?

Thanks, yeah I didn't know I could raise the level!

Yes I added the 2 lines when it stopped working - it's how I came here a few days ago.

Thank you!

Tim

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.