[RELEASE] Sonoff RF 433MHz Bridge

Hi @syepes,

Installation through HPM is not working. It only installed the child driver. I tried to do a Repair, and this was the error I got:

I think the links in the json file have to be checked, the one for the bridge doesn't look ok.

Manual installation was ok. Installed and configured the parent driver and it created the shades/switch child devices. Status is OK.

Now I have to understand how to add codes, no instructions in the first post or in repository.

Thanks @molod. I couldn't find how to add the codes. :slight_smile:

The problem I have is that the device I need to control is a kitchen hood, the remote has 4 buttons:

• LightToggle
  • FanToggle
  • Fan+
  • Fan-

I have to use the shade (3 commands) and the switch (2 commands) to map those 4. I'll see what I can come out with.

@syepes, will this driver allow me to have a regular 433mhz garage remote paired with the bridge and allow me to use the button presses as triggers in HE rules? Would a 4 button remote allow me 4 unique triggers?

Normally yes, you just have to capture all the codes, the then you can just adjust the current device driver to have all the buttons you need.

Thanks, I've ordered a couple of 433mhz remotes that say they are Sonoff compatible. The 2-3 433mhz remotes I already had wouldn't pair with the bridge.

The new remote paired with the bridge - a good start.

So, I've read the above links but I'm still confused about the exact steps and sources of the firmware I need to get this Sonoff RF Bridge within Hubitat. Any chance of 1, 2, 3 step bullet list with URLs to the files/guides for each step please @syepes?

Clearly, you need to do some soldering, is this the correct first step?
SONOFF RF Bridge (433MHz) Hack using Tasmota (ubidots.com)

@bf1, were you able to get this working? I've ordered a Sonoff RF Bridge to play with in hopes of controlling some cheap shade motors, was curious if you ever found your step-by-step outline on the firmware updates and if the link you provided was helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.