[Release] Nyckelharpa, an HSM Extension

updated to latest driver. I noticed that when I hit "beep" from the device page, motion immediately goes to active with the 1.03 driver and a V3 keypad
Is this expected behavior?

No. However, the beep code is unchanged from 1.02. Tried a Beep on my Iris V2, it beeped without lighting up.

I have no idea why the V3 lights up.

I just stumbled across your work a few minutes ago and I really like it. Very similar to Smartthings. One question: I created a rule to try to beep the keypads when doors were opened (didn't work well -- keypad volume) . Do I need this rule when using your driver?

1 Like

An RM rule should not be needed.

There is a Nyckelharpa globalSettings option to beep the keypads and other devices when a door opens and the system is disarmed. Should the beep be activated at other times, the entry or exit delay tones are lost.

It looks similar to ST SHM Delay because I used that app for my base code on Hubitat.

Keypad volume adjustment: press & hold 2 key for up, 5 key for down

Thanks. Appreciate the quick response. Have a great weekend.

[Update] Jul 17, 2020 11:00EDT

What Changed

• Restore ability to beep an alarm device (siren) without a beep command during Entry Delay
  • Debug logging shuts off after 1 hour
  • General performance enhancements
  • Use Hubitat Package Manger's Manifest file for local version checking logic

How to install
There are 3 modules associated with this update. Manually update, or use the Hubitat Package Manager. Perform post installation instructions.

App Code

1. Nyckelharpa (V1.1.2)
  2. Nyckelharpa Modefix (V1.0.2)
  3. Nyckelharpa Talker (V1.0.3)

Post installation instructions

1. Add Siren or other previous non functional device to global settings --> Alarm Devices (Optional)

Source Code and Documentation

on your next update you might want to add Tags, which will replace Categories... I checked Alarm Systems and Safety & Security tags and couldn't find this, before realizing you were using the old Security category. Just add the tags as an array to the repository.json file like he does here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dcmeglio/hubitat-packagerepositories/master/settings.json

Here's a list of tags
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dcmeglio/hubitat-packagerepositories/master/settings.json

Thank you for the reminder and link. It's on my list to update the app's Hubitat Package Manager repository/manifest settings.

Am I misreading this, or is there an editing issue here? Should the final paragraph be...?

The system immediately executes the custom HSM rule's alert functions in all armed states. Without Nyckelharpa and it's custom panic rule, HSM does not respond to panic when it is disarmed.

Text formatting issue, now corrected.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Hi it will be nice, if you have an option to change delay for Force arming from 10sec, to maybe 30sec or 40sec.
This way you will have time to close or corect the problem before the force arming.

1 Like

I understand. The force arming window is 15 seconds, before it starts over.

For now please change line #1780 from 15000 (milliseconds) to whatever you want.

Also line 2066 change 15 to whatever you want

At Nyckelharpa app
Lines 1780 and 2066 do not match.

I foun this line is the colsest match

line #1773 if (duration > 15000 || duration < 3000)

Am I correct?

it's line 1780 on my github source, local computer source and Hubitat source. Perhaps it is time for an update?

if (duration > 15000 || duration < 3000)

And line 2066

runIn(15,HeDoorsReset)

Thanks I have no idea why line do not match.

I do have latest version.

But I can work with the information you gave me. Thanks once again

Hi also I found I have to change the message here in at least 2 places![Alarm system one is :

LINE #1821 and 2147 on my computer (but they do not match whith yours, sorry for that)

thnaks again!

To kind of solved the auto force rearming, when using Dash Board, here is what I did, it maight help you and give you some ideas for future version. thanks

I have created Virula sw to retray arming, and nemade it Virtual sw - Try again to Arm.
Then in HSM falure to arm, i selected thes virtual switch tu be turned ON.

Then I created a Rule to be trigered by this Virtual switch. It will arme, away if nobody home, ese It will arme Night if some REAL contacts are closed, or Home if many are open.

here it is teh rule

Name this Rule:
AUTO ARM: Try to arm again (Nyckelharpa app Version will arm AN/H with doors opened)

Select Trigger Events: Virtual sw - Try again to Arm (off) turns on
Select Actions to Run:
Wait for condition: Gate, Doorbell/ Street Door, Entrance Door, Pa tioDoor, Terrace door all closed FALSE --> timeout: 0:00:10
IF ( Luis XXX App, Luis, Mb all not present(F) [FALSE]) THEN
IF (HSM status is Disarmed(F) [FALSE]) THEN
Hubitat® Safety Monitor: Arm Away
END-IF
ELSE
Wait for events: HSM status is changed --> timeout: 0:00:10
IF (NOT HSM status is Delayed Arming Home(T) OR
NOT HSM status is Delayed Arming Night(T) OR
OR
NOT HSM status is Delayed Arming Away(T) [TRUE]) THEN
IF (HSM status is Disarmed(F) [FALSE]) THEN
IF (Gate, Street Door, Entrance Door, PatioDoor, Terrace door all closed [FALSE]) THEN
Hubitat® Safety Monitor: Arm Night
ELSE
Hubitat® Safety Monitor: Arm Home
Speak on Echo - Bedroom: 'You are, in danger. Some doors are open'
END-IF
END-IF
END-IF
END-IF

[Update] Aug 16, 2020 13:45EDT

What Changed

• The forced arming window is now a user adjustable input field from 10 to 40 seconds. Default: 15

How to install
There is 1 module associated with this update. Manually update, or use the Hubitat Package Manager. Perform post installation instructions.

App Code

1. Nyckelharpa (V1.2.0)

Post installation instructions

1. Set Forced Arming seconds. If not set, it defaults to 15

Source Code and Documentation

1 Like

:+1: :grinning: :+1:
Can I change range to 120 sec.?
Line 262
input "globalForceSeconds", "number", required: false, range:"10..120", defaultValue: 15,

Will it work?

A sugestion for line 263
Line 263
title: "Number of seconds allowed for Forced Arming window between 10 to 120. Default: 15"

Yes, I don't recommend going that high, but it will work