Release notes in the hub

Hello,

I noticed post a recent update that the link to the version release notes is gone, as such you have to come to the community site and go around to look for the new changes, its there a reason they were removed? Or is it something I am missing?

You should see this. Only if there is an update though. It doesn't (and has never that I can remember) just had a link if there was no update.

Yeah i noticed this too, but it seams to be back

Uh.. back where?

Where @neonturbo shows it in his screen cap of the Check for Updates screen:

The "View release notes" was gone for a bit but returned after we told Victor it had gone AWOL. :slight_smile:

I blinked​:smirking_face:

I was hoping that it was somewhere always visible.

Been there, blinked that. :wink:

If there's an update available the notification icon in top-right will always show that, so you can check. So in a sense that info/link is always available, at least until you have taken the update. :slight_smile: