[RELEASE] myenergi Integration

Thanks for the help. I've just come back to this and can't work out what password I need to use. I've tried the Eddi serial number and the menu password (0000) and I've tried the My Energi password. Both give an error:

Error: Cannot get property 'size' on null object

I'm sure I'm using the wrong password but have no idea how to find the correct one. How do I find the password that is associated with the hub?

Thanks.

You need the hub password which is different to the myenergi portal password and the advanced settings pass code. A good place to start would be https://support.myenergi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/5261329414673-Registering-a-hub-Invalid-Credentials. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I've asked MyEnergi to reset it as the installer set up the app so I have no idea what the password is. I'll come back here once I'm in!

Still no joy here. I can only find the registration code and can't find any reference to the hub password. I know I must be missing something!

Ok, let's see what we can do. Can you please PM me some screenshots of the myenergi app showing some of the functions available and we can go from there.

Did you get the password from myenergi support?

Trust me, I've been trying! At this point I would rather pull my own teeth out!

MyEnergi support keeps telling me that I need to request a password reset via the app log in screen which will reset my app and website password. They don't seem to have any concept of a hub password.

From what I can work out, there are 2 passwords...

1. The username and password that I use to login to the app and website.
  2. The Hub password which was set when the hub was originally added to the app.

Is this correct? And if so, is it the hub password that I need?

Have I completely misunderstood what is needed?

Thanks,

Matt.

If I remember correctly the Hub password is actually the myenergi API key.

Found here Getting API key

Yes - having just tried this it's definitely the API key needed for the password, and the hub serial number needed for the username. Perhaps you could rename the fields @VeloWulf ?

To get an API key, if you've not already got one (and, to be honest, you probably don't) you need to log in and visit this URL (can't post it as I'm a new member):
myaccount(dot)myenergi(dot)com/location#products

Click on Advanced and you can generate a key (it will only show once, so copy it into a password manager or similar)
You can also find your serial number here

Wonderful idea @craiga_uk . Implemented as suggested, along with a link to the API page. Upgrade through HPM

1 Like