[RELEASE] Lift Off --> Space-X Launch Schedule Integration

Ah, got it. Well the attribute you want is called "timeStr". Guess I should rename that to something like "launchTimeStr" huh.. I'll do that in the next release

1 Like

Thanks...for those like me with significant problems thinking that will help. :wink:

1 Like

I'd like to create a rule or notification that sends me a text on launch day, and would like the text to include the launch time.

I'm not sure how to populate the launch time into the notification, either in the Notification app or RM. Has anyone done this, and if so, can they share how?

I think this is what you would do in the Notifications app. Not sure how this will work with restrictions on when to receive the text though. My intent here was that, on launch days when the switch turns on say at 12:01am, the Notifications app will check at 7:00am if the switch is on and if so send a text at 7:00am (avoids a text at 12:01am)

Doh! Thanks...I have used that %state% option for notifications previously and just managed to forget about it. That's exactly what I want. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Ok I just pushed the update that includes the shift to the new API, because things seem to be working well (I'll deal with it later if not). I changed the attribute value from timeStr to launchTimeStr. So you'll want to use that one in the notification. Hopefully that doesn't mess other people up ha, but easy to fix if so and now's the time to do it with such a break from the last code.

2 Likes

This is a great driver. Question: Anyway I can setup a webCore piston to get a push 30 minutes before liftoff?

Thanks

v2.0.2 adds button support to the Lift Off device and pushes button 1 at a configurable number of minutes before liftoff.

2 Likes

If you set a datetime variable to the time attribute you should be able to use the addMinutes(dateTimeVal, integer) to determine a target date/time for a notification

2 Likes

Works perfectly! Thanks

2 Likes