[RELEASE] Iris SmartPlug Z-Wave Repeater (3210-L + others)

Same, I don't remember any others. If you want a good Z-Wave repeater, I have an unlikely suspect - consider below. The mostly unknown Hank plug has been a good repeater for me - devices actually do route through it. Form factor is not exactly pretty, and it's not compact, but it has worked for me.

1 Like

I also bought the 3210-Ls only to use as Zigbee/Z-Wave repeaters (most of mine have nothing plugged into them). But now that I have a whole bunch of Inovelli Red dimmers installed, I mostly don't think I need the Z-wave side anymore. I still need the Zigbee side simply to be able to support all the Zigbee devices I have (60+).

1 Like

Yea, they make great Zigbee repeaters but they do have known issues on the zwave side even with the newest firmware.

I'm slowly moving away from Zwave (started in 2010) but it will take a while. With that said I was able to get half of the plugs to repeat the others zigbee only

Thanks. I'll check this out. Hard to buy more stuff when I have devices that do the job but zwaveis so flakey.

Hey Lewis,

What is the latest firmware and where could one find it?

You would need an iris hub and I don't think they are even updatable anymore even if you had one.

2 Likes

I've got 2! Lol... I was heavily invested in that ecosystem before Hubitat... I don't think they were locally accessible though... Even if I did fire it up... But now you got me thinking... I have plenty of IRIS devices... But is the newer firmware out there somewhere I could find it?

If it was available I probably would have come across it. I looked for a good long while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.