[RELEASE] HubiThings Replica

Yes, a couple of Replica drivers have the alarm capability. For example.

If you are looking for just a standalone 'alarm' driver? If so, would be easy to put something together for you.

@Bloodtick_Jones That would be great to have a standalone alarm to trigger the siren.

Try this. LMK and I will add it to HPM as optional.

OVEN/RANGE Driver ready to test.

I have completed initial development of this set. The Range consists of parent (range) and child (cavity) and will install accordingly. Installation is to add the parent only and the parent then adds the child.

This is a version ready for functional testing and verification. Please PM me with results and any issues.

Code Location (must install both):

Functional Description: HubitatActive/Oven Description.md at master · DaveGut/HubitatActive · GitHub

Installation: Install the PARENT per the HubiThings Replica instructions.

6 Likes

ST having OAuth problems if you are attempting a new install.

REPLICA 1.3.03 RELEASE

New release Replica 1.3.03 supporting native ST Virtual Devices. Install instructions here with HPM updated to match.

Replica 1.3.03:

• Support for ST Virtual Device creation. Intial devices are Dimmer and Switch.
  • Support for ST device 'swap' replacement to allow user to redefine the ST<->HE configuration.
  • New UI create/delete/modify scheme for device automations.

Replica Location Knob DH 1.3.0:

• Useful for ST locations that do not have Hubs. This allows you to set & get mode and other status information. Can be used in place of the Replica SmartThings Hub DH.
  • Includes attributes: mode, latitude, longitude, oauthStatus, switch

Replica Alarm DH 1.3.0 [optional]:

• Stand alone Alarm configuration.
  • Includes attributes: Alarm, Battery, ContactSensor

Replica Lock DH 1.3.3 updated to support [optional]:

• Hubitat Lock Code Manager (LCM) application

Example ST Virtual Device creation:

Allows for automatic build of the HE device type and handles the subscription for events as one creation.

SAMSUNG DRIVERS+ BY DAVE

Please see here for new @djgutheinz device handlers and information.

Update 2023/02/19: Release 1.3.05. Change log here.

4 Likes

Getting an error on clicking Replace:

What is your ST device selected above? That swaps out the current ST device with the selected ST device.

I may have misinterpretted the point of this. I wasn't sure if I had to inform the Replica app that the device type was changing and this offered a method to update an existing replica device to a new type (installed the color temp to try and control some hue strips, instead of off/on).

Now I get no errors, but the device type is not updated. Is it supported to simply change the device in the device settings to replica color temp light?

PS.... Little nuisance, not complaining just providing feedback, but I use a DNS entry for my Hubitat and it appears some links are hardcoded to IP address (Device List links).

As always, Thank you for this work

The “replace” is not to change type but to change the actual ST device itself. For example if you get a new phone and want to change the current phone automation on HE to the new one. Basically it just keeps the HE device as-is.

1 Like

Not sure what you are seeing - but there are no IP addresses used.

The SmartThings cloud API is DNS controlled and within Replica the devices are tracked via deviceIds (ST) and networkDeviceIds (HE) which again are not IP related.

Okay, that makes sense, but is still 'no'. What is going on there is the Device List is HTML dynamic using the address that Hubitat knows and then a very specific path to the UI object.

So if you change your Hub address (which really isn't a suggested practice) that path would change to follow. It really doesn't do anything then route you similar.

Here is the code that forms that HTML URL:

"http://${location.hub.getDataValue("localIP")}/device/edit/${replicaDevice.getId()}"
  "http://${location.hub.getDataValue("localIP")}/installedapp/configure/${smartDevice?.appId}"

Good question. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

I have ZWave locks and gararage door opener in SmartThings but some how not listed in the list for me to select to replicate to HE with this.

What am I missing.

Please help me!

Thanks!

Locks & Garage Doors are hit or miss in functionality, but you should be able to see them regardless.

Please confirm you are authorizing them first in the OAuth Child application from the configuration section:

And each OAuth is location dependent. Confirm your location is correct.

Do you see any devices in the OAuth and just locks and the doors are missing?

1 Like

I only have 1 main location where all of my devices are in in ST. I see a lot of my devices in the list but not all of them specially lock and garage door opener

Please send private DM with a screenshot of the OAuth list.

REPLICA 1.3.05 RELEASE

New release Replica 1.3.05 supporting ST Scene mirroring, 200+ ST devices. Install instructions here with HPM updated to match.

Replica 1.3.05:

• Support for ST Scene replication.
  • Support for 200+ ST devices.
  • Increased OAuth device subscription from 20 to 30.

Replica Scene Knob DH 1.3.0:

• Used for ST<->HE Scene mirroring.
  • NOTE: A SmartThings virtual switch will be created, and it must be added to the SmartThings Scene 'actions' in the mobile ST app and set to update the switch to 'Turn on' when the scene is triggered as shown:

SAMSUNG DRIVERS+ BY DAVE

Please see here for new @djgutheinz device handlers and information.

Update 2023/02/26: Release 1.3.06. Change log here.

2 Likes

I just found this thread and will be working on getting this working on my HE.

I had a ST a few years back, but removed it once I got all my devices switched.
I recently bought an Induction cooktop and an air fryer range.

Would love to be able to tell if the light or oven has been on for more than x minutes.

My wife sometimes forgets to turn them off.

1 Like

Samsung Refrigerator Driver

• Requires Replica_Samsung_Refrigerator driver plus two children: Replica_Samsung_Refrigerator_cavity, and Replica_Samsung_Refrigerator_icemaker.
  • Added installation steps: None
  • Design Notes:
    • If a child does not install, attempt the Configure Command on the parent device.
    • Not all commands are available on all of the large number of years/models of Samsung Refrigerators.
    • Design does not support scales nor patries.

Github Location: HubitatActive/HubiThingsReplica Drivers at master · DaveGut/HubitatActive · GitHub

Readme: HubitatActive/README.md at master · DaveGut/HubitatActive · GitHub

3 Likes