[Release] Hub Information Driver Aggregation App

The change worked perfectly, thanks, except the HPM manifest might be wrong. Once I upgraded manually, all was good, but couldn’t get it to work straight via HPM.

1 Like

I’ll take a look at it, GitHub and I were having a little disagreement over what was being pushed and what was actually stored the other night.

1 Like

Installed via HPM, but when I add the Hub Info Device from either of my two hubs, or both of them, I get a blank screen in the app that doesn't show anything.

Just me?

they're all dead friday the 13th GIF

1 Like

LOL...my wife's dream come true. All HA in the house dead and gone. :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes

Error on line 214?

Oops...forgot to post the log info. Sorry. I removed and re-tried more than once so I had more than one app instance...errors below.

v1.0.8 should be up with the fix

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick holiday fix!

1 Like

Couldn't let the wife win. :wink:

2 Likes

She must be doing something nefarious...getting nulls from second hub shared via mesh to first hub, where the aggregation app is running. I did hit the "hia update" button in the info device on the second hub.

• The JVM data you can stop looking at, stopped updating with HE 2.2.8.0;
  • max event and state days check your Enable Display of Max Event/State Days Setting in preferences for both;
  • cpu5Min and cpuPct check Enable CPU Load Polling in preferences for hub 2;
  • the lanIPAddr turn on Include Hub Mesh Data (I need to split it out of that category) - should agree with the localIP unless you are using a WiFi connection

Thanks...have to report PEBCAK failure. I accidentally had two instances of the hub info device on the same hub, and chose the wrong instance in the aggregation app.

Crawling back into my corner... :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

Just think of the hundreds of others that you just saved from making the same mistake.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am doing a fresh install on a C7 I want to use only for apps after migrating to a C8. Did all the resets to wipe the C7, updated to latest version ( 2.3.5.135). When I have added the Aggregation app it wants me to pick a device of interest, but that list is empty. I installed devices for both V2 and V3 of the Hub Information Drivers, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers Rene

Use the V3 driver and do a repair or a re-import on the Aggregtion App.

Trying to use HPM to update and getting this:

An error occurred while installing the package: Failed to upgrade driver https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thebearmay/hubitat/main/apps/hubInfoAggDev.groovy.

Be sure the package is not in use with devices.

Can't unselect the hub and Done in the app.

The HPM error you may need to do a Repair on to get the current code although sometimes redoing the update will clear it.

Thx,

Repair fixed it, no longer showing an update and this in info:

• Hub Information Aggregation
    • Hub Information Aggregation v1.0.12 (app)
    • Hub Information Aggregation Device v1.0.12 (driver)

Which is what I see in the app on Github:

2024-03-29 thebearmay add units to output
*/

static String version() { return '1.0.12' }

Should be good then.

1 Like