[RELEASE] HomeSeer HS-FS100+ Water & Light Sensor

Welcome. They are quite the little device. They have a built in temp sensor in the main unit that works really well also. Glad you got it working.

Hey everyone,

I just got my Light Sensor set up and included in my Hubitat. I have configured my Rule to send an SMS when the State changes from off to on. I have this light sensor over a 'Cycle Done' light on my electric dryer; However, the switch state (on/off) is not switching automatically. The SMS trigger works as expected when I manually change the state in the Devices menu, but like I said before, the state is not changing automatically when it detects the Dryer Done light come on.

Has anyone experienced this same issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

@evans.andrew03
We have a Samsung dryer that we put the HS light sensor over a corner of the digital display when the unit turns on, and when finished the display turns off. Which then trigger the app to send out notifications.

I know you said you have it for when the 'Cycle Done' light turns on.
Your rule for the Light, is just the opposite of our but basically sounds like the same setup.

Here is how our is setup, and it works just fine. Not sure if this might help you with the issue of your rule or not.

HomeSeer HS-FS100+ Light Sensor setup.

Here is are Rule in RM.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.