[RELEASE] HD+ - Android Dashboard

Also, this can't be true since I can play the video without issue using an rstp feed in VLC

The HSM icon disappears after a few hours. If I tap it, it comes back. It occurs to all of my panels at the same time. Any idea how it fix?

For me I really want wake on cam, or a motion sensor, or even a zigbee button, or tap the screen. Something other than the button on my stupid fire tablets, which I have 3. I have the 2018 version of the HD 8, and firmware updates rendered them unrootable from what I've read.

You can do that with tasker...

Any idea how?

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is amazing.

1 Like

I use Fully on all of my pads for this option.

FWIW - I keep my screen on from 7 AM to 10 PM and then it turns off automatically until the next morning when it turns back on again by itself. I've had it that way for ~2 years now and haven't had any issues.. but even if it did cause any screen burn-in I'm not too worried since I paid ~$25 for the 7" tablet and ~$50 for the 10" tablet.

1 Like

That works I guess and I paid same for mine

Never used Fully before. How do I get the dashboard loaded? It is asking for an URL.

Use the url from hubitat's dashboard. So from the web browser on the device go to yourhubip://dashboard/etc etc. Once in the dashboard save the link to your main page.

The app looks at the HSM state and displays the appropriate icon. That status line "allDisarmed" doesn't look like one of the status's that I've seen before. Here's what the app is looking for:

disarmed
armedAway
armingAway
armedHome
armingHome
armedStay
armedStayInstant
armedNight
armingStayInstant
armingStayDelay

I can add in "allDisarmed".. do you or anyone else know if the all appears before other states too? such as "allArmedAway"?

these are the selections in HSM:

It seems that if I use "disarm all", there is no icon but if I use "Disarm", then its ok. So I think the best solution would be to make icons for each of HSM's selections.

It looks like there's some new states since I originally added HSM support. I did just push an update supporting "allDisarmed" state just now which should be available shortly (beta)

Thanks for the update.

I tried that and it pulled up my old Hubitat dashboard not the one in the app. Is there a way to save the app dashboard to the hub?

I use the Fully Single App Kiosk...

Maybe I am missing something... but when I change the icon of a BUTTON to a CUSTOM icon, I cannot expand the icon to fill the tile.

Test Button Icon

Icon file...

Today, only non-png custom images have the option to be expanded to take up the entire tile size.

Edit: that's not correct.. it looks like any custom image can be scaled. Long-press the tile -> edit -> Custom Icon Options -> Fill Tile / Crop Image