[Release] Google Home Assistant Relay Driver (v1 and v2)- text to speech on Google Home devices

this is what I got:

So something in your home folder is chewing up 20 gig of space. 'cd' to the home folder and run the same command to see which folder in home is using the space. It'll likely be in the /home/pi folder and you'll then need to cd to there and run the command again. Just keep drilling down until you find the folder using up most of the storage.

when I do cd /pi it says not found and when do cd ./pi it takes my back to where I was (pi@Aldo:)

type "pwd" to print working directory...

After your last command, I believe you are in the /home/pi folder already

ok here it is

now, go one level deeper into the '.pm2' folder...

You're getting closer... :wink:

ok so are the logs the problem ?

It sure looks that way. You should be able to purge the contents of the 'logs' folder to reclaim the disk space.

could you guide me how to do that? I am not familiar with the blackberry language

You mean, Linux? :wink:

type 'cd logs' to change directory one layer deeper

then, type 'ls -hls' to see a detailed listing of the contents of that directory. post another screenshot of the results.

yeap Linux, sorry lol..

1 Like

Are you trying to run Cast-Web-API or google assistant relay? The logs say cast-web but you are referring to Assistant Relay.

1 Like

ok, there's the big offender...

looks like you should now type 'pm2 flush' to clean up the logs.

I have both installed but what I want to use is the google assistant relay as I like it most

it did not work. Should I go to one level up before typing that?

That is correct. No changes to the command structure of v3. If you're using v2, there's also no reason to upgrade. It's just easier to install v3 than v2 as there are no command line commands required after the install. All configuration is done on the dashboard.

I am not really sure, as pm2 always works for me. I think I recall cast-web-api installing its own version of pm2. @Ryan780 might know the best way to flush that log?

I would probably simply delete that log file using the command 'rm cast-web-api-out.log'

Yup...that's what I would do too. That's not a log I've ever seen in my cast-web installation.

1 Like

Hey @Ryan780...I feel like I missed something. I was following your tutorial called
google-assistant-relay-now-on-docker

...and, after awhile (I'm new to docker), I think your repository has been removed? Looks like the discussion is still happening here, so is there a different v3 stored somewhere that we should be using? Thanks in advanced :slight_smile: