[RELEASE] gCalendar Driver - Display working Google Calendars on HE Dashboards

Hello everyone, I have been using this driver to display a simple google calendar integration on a dashboard and it has worked flawlessly. For the first time, I am trying to use this dashboard on another device and when I hit this dashboard locally or via the cloud interface from another device I get a 403 error. I can’t figure out why google is allowing access from one device and not another. Has anyone experienced and / or resolved this? Still working as I type this on original device but not another as I type this.

Thanks, Dan

Welcome to community.
This is from some old brain cells so I may not be recalling correctly. I vaguely remember having a similar issue (it worked on my laptop but not on the new tablet I got to use Fully Kiosk) and what I needed to do was open a regular browser window and log into my google/gmail account. Once I successfully logged in the dashboard worked after that. Hope that helps.

I'm back a year later with the same issue. I restarted the rasberri pi that I use to drive a monitor in kiosk mode with a link to my dashboard. That dashboard has a gCalendar Drive tile on it. For some reason it throws a 403 at me. with no changes to my autostart file. When I open chromium separately and use the same url, no 403. I haven't changed anything and I am completely stumped. Any advice?