[RELEASE] Combined Presence

i'm a bit confused if this is what i need or not.
I am using ifttt to turn on my virtual presence switch when i connect to my home wifi.
Problem is that that i have 1 router on each level, sometimes the mesh routes me good but if my phone has been idling for awhile sometimes it disconnects for a second then reconnects.
This is a big problem for me because ifttt doesn't offer a simple delay option so sometimes it happens that the turn on presence sensor command is sent BEFORE the turn off command which will make me look like I'm not home anymore.

Can i use this app to turn a virtual switch based on android connecting to my wifi and can i use a delay to fix the problem described above?
I'm not interested in gps presence sensors to drain my battery the whole day for this.

This probably won't work for your case. Combined Presence requires at least one gps presence sensor for its algorithm.

Just reporting back. I updated the code, but none of my combined presence containers correctly detected family members leaving, so I just ran a repair through HPM to change it back. I updated to build 2.3.0.113. I'll give it one more go, and if I still have errors, I will reinstall per the recommendation.

So use case, this would work to combine HE presence, Life360 and WebCore sensors so that if 1 stops reporting location IE WebCore, I don't have to yell at the fam to open the WebCore app so that alarm sets and everything turns off or we don't have an intrusion alert when someone opens a door and they "aren't home"?

I'll start by saying I love this app, very helpful. My presence detection has been very strong since I started using it. Thank you for putting this together!

However...I'm also having this issue as of this weekend. It worked great for several months, now suddenly all the individual sensors are correctly displaying 'not present' when I'm not home, but Combined Presence is still showing 'present'.
I'm not an expert by any means, but it seems to know all the devices are away but doesn't do anything about it.

I'm on 2.2.9.146

FWIW, we went on a trip last weekend, and once all the individual presence switches registered as departed, my combined presence correctly switched to departed as well. Not sure if it self-corrected or if it was something I did to nudge it back to working, but it does appear to be working correctly for me now.

That wasn't it for me, as I was the only person still registering home, and each individual sensor was registering 'not present'. It's intermittent though, as I was just home on my lunch break and it property recognized both arrival and departure.

Which type of combiner are you using?

A standard combiner. Thanks,

I'm currently running "Advanced Combined Presence Instance" v2.1 and noticed that v2.2.1 changes the name to "Combined Presence Advanced Combiner." Will replacing the v2.1 code with the new name v2.2.1 code cause any issues?

Also, I have a "Combined Presence Boolean Combiner" app from Joel but don't see that file in his Combined Presence repo.

I recommend replacing all existing files with all current files.

May I delete the "Combined Presence Boolean Combiner" app? If not, why isn't it in the Combined Presence repo?

The file has been renamed.

I see. combinedPresenceInstance.groovy is "Combined Presence Boolean Combiner."

I’m seeing this in my logs. Looks like shortly after I leave. Any ideas?

Device 1952 is a virtual presence with switch.

In your driver for your virtual presence, does the metadata include departed? Here's what mine looks like:

metadata {
    definition (name: "Enhanced Virtual Presence Sensor", namespace: "joelwetzel", author: "Joel Wetzel") {
	    capability "Actuator"
        capability "Switch"
        capability "PresenceSensor"
	    capability "Sensor"

command "arrived"
	    command "departed"
    }
}

I don't think so. Do you use a driver with a presence and switch?

Here's the driver I use: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/joelwetzel/Hubitat-Miscellaneous-Drivers/master/EnhancedVirtualPresenceSensor.groovy

Thanks. I’ll give that a shot.