[RELEASE] App Watchdog 2

Bryan,

You have two drivers. AW2-Drivers-child.groovy errors when saving and will not save.

I'm guessing you will need this driver to open drivers watchdog to work. If I click on the Add a new "App watchdog 2- Drivers' child, I get an error " Child app not found for namespace: BPTWorld and name: App Watchdog 2 Drivers Child".

Here is the error when trying to save the driver:
No signature of method: Script1.definition() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:App Watchdog 2 Drivers Child, namespace:BPTWorld, author:Bryan Turcotte, ...]]

Nope, Apps Watchdog only has one driver, one parent and two child apps. Your trying to save a 'child app' as a driver, that's why your getting the error when saving.

Got it.. Thanks Bryan.

hey i'm trying to install the driver child device (after installing the others) and am getting this error on save:
No signature of method: Script1.definition() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:App Watchdog 2 Drivers Child, namespace:BPTWorld, author:Bryan Turcotte, ...]]

Looks like you're trying to save it as a 'driver', that is a child app.

hence the name app... thanks!

I am adding the driver "App Watchdog 2 Driver Child" and I am getting the following Error on Save:

"No signature of method: Script1.definition() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:App Watchdog 2 Drivers Child, namespace:BPTWorld, author:Bryan Turcotte, ...]]"

What can I do?

LJ

The App Watchdog 2 Driver Child is an app and not a driver.

OK, Should have assumed that. Thanks.

LJ